Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger to stay at crows since the cats suck?

I am starting to think that Dangerfield will resign for the Crows with the quote "I told you I love the club and would make my decision at the end of the year", just a hunch.

I wouldn't think Geelongs performances in 2015 will influence his decision too much - all it takes is a good sales pitch to sell a vision.

the key to the Crows is to now actually win a final, I think they have won 5 in almost 20 years.

I've already heard "we've made the eight, any wins from there are a bonus".

No - you make the finals with the view to winning a premiership.

Titus O'Reily ‏@TitusOReily 14h14 hours ago
"I hope you're watching this performance Patrick!" #AFLCatsPies

CNfiq80UYAQYJfU.png

That Ricciuto tweet real?

Camry Crow? Is he losing the plot?

Not only is it real, it has since been posted on the crows pride facebook page and liked 1,000 times. These people are humorously blind to what makes them a s**t club. It's fantastic.

the key to the Crows is to now actually win a final, I think they have won 5 in almost 20 years.

I've already heard "we've made the eight, any wins from there are a bonus".

No - you make the finals with the view to winning a premiership.

Rob Chapman himself said that they "exist to play finals". Their season is a success because they are going to play a final.

The AFL will be salivating at the prospect of a team who lost their coach in tragic circumstances going deep into September.

The AFL will be salivating at the prospect of a team who lost their coach in tragic circumstances going deep into September.

The AFL is going to be disappointed.

In all honesty with their draw, they should have been top four.

Should be a good game tomorrow, the eagles will be out to try and sneak into top spot and avoid hawthorn in the first week of finals. Camry crows will be pencilling in a home final if they manage to beat west coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have a general NEAFL thread? I'm currently at Aspley vs Sydney watching my cousin play.

I've already booed Ben McGlynn for not playing more AFL footy this year and letting down my ultimate footy side.

turn your trip into a recruiting mission?

Do we have a general NEAFL thread? I'm currently at Aspley vs Sydney watching my cousin play.

I've already booed Ben McGlynn for not playing more AFL footy this year and letting down my ultimate footy side.

Should be a good game both clubs doing well and headed for finals. The GWS reserves side is something else though - 17 wins, 1 loss an a % of 226.

Should be a good game both clubs doing well and headed for finals. The GWS reserves side is something else though - 17 wins, 1 loss an a % of 226.

the GWS are genuinely scary.

the GWS are genuinely scary a great breeding ground to steal talent from for cheap because they can't keep them all under the salary cap.

Fixed.

I wonder if the Sydney state league are crying foul about the 2 AFL club reserves teams as much as the SANFL are about us. I 'm not surprised the GWS reserves are killing it over there. Can't imagine the standard would be that high.

Probably not... We are talking about a "special" kind of SA pettiness here. I often ask myself if other places have to deal with the same s**t we do here in old "heaps good souf straya"

I wonder if the Sydney state league are crying foul about the 2 AFL club reserves teams as much as the SANFL are about us. I 'm not surprised the GWS reserves are killing it over there. Can't imagine the standard would be that high.

The AFL concocted the 'NEAFL' to accommodate the reserves teams from the NSW and Qld AFL clubs. Maybe one day the NEAFL will evolve into a national reserves competition...

pies.jpg

How does something like this smash 15k likes? I get Adelaide fans liking it, I guess, but * putting up with this if you're a Pies fan. Team has fallen from what was basically a sure thing finals spot and then the social media team posts s**t like this like they're some rebuilding underdog like St Kilda doing another finals club a favour.

Probably not... We are talking about a "special" kind of SA pettiness here. I often ask myself if other places have to deal with the same s**t we do here in old "heaps good souf straya"

SA is unique in more ways that one be it sporting, economic or governance - so frustrating.

more to your point, that intense fish bowl environment from a sporting perspective is not everyones cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back