Autopsy Round 22: Essendon vs Richmond @ MCG - Change for North Melbourne

Top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well ball is our court now. Win again next week and it's a home final at the MCG against the Roos/Crows.

As for tonights game, it was good to see us ground it out and when the Bombers pushed hard early we were able to withstand it as a good team should.

Next week Cotchin in and Thomas out would seem to be the obvious change. Hopefully Lids just had the stuffing knocked out of him rather than an injury.

Anyone else just get the going to an add from footy & the girl says they'll be right back to discuss the shock loss for Richmond ??? WTF!!
Channel 7 :confused:...Quality Fantasy ?

Fellas we did enough tonight and just that, had it been dry we would have murdered them. I only saw the 2nd half after watching live score updates, but something I noticed was we badly need bigger bodies around contests. They monstered us in there a couple of times.
Even with that happening we still had plenty more scoring shots and I reckon our forward line played s**t too.

Good times ahead, but get those bigger bodies in the off season.

F u ck ing glad Deledio wasn't killed or paralyzed there wtf was Dempsey thinking....

Congratulations to Chapman on a great career :)
Hearing his voice.. I think that was the first time for me and it is so different to how he looks.
He sounds like a super nice bloke but also like kermit the frog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be booing Dempsey for life, dog act. Made me feel sick.

Yeh I felt sick to. He should get weeks. Looked like 2 movements. very un-necessary driving Brett into the ground like that.

Watched my first Bombers game in 2 and a half years.

Positives:

-Love McIntosh's game. Loved his soccer along the ground. Is really nippy for his size. Has that x-factor/point of difference that separates him from the slow 185cm brigade that we've got going.
-Lennon was unbelievable early, just a little wasteful but that can be forgiven due to the conditions.
-Lids was Lids. He'll be a 40-50 goal a year forward when he can play a full year.
-Matt Thomas didn't make any blues. Good solid game. Those conditions were perfectly suited to him. Still, he makes way when Cotch/Conca is ready to go.
-Tyrone's cameo was great. Still had an impact despite the weather.
-We were way too good for them in the dry. Poor kicking was the only thing that kept them in it. 5.0 to 4.11 at one stage. Once that reversed it was all over.
-Bombers really are s**t. 11 losses in 12 games EAD

Negatives:
-s**t-campaigner Dempsey with the junktime pile-driver.
-Fans booing Dempsey. OMG so racist guys check your privilege.
-Disgusting pro-brave commentary at times. Meaningless inane horseshit commentary for the rest of the match.
-Jack dropping the car.
-s**t game. Blah

Back