Music The music thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So, I might finish this one up with a 3 play from our most recent successes and then someone else can theme us all up.

Released in '07

Released in '09 (and a band I'm off to see this coming Friday)

Released in '11

Yes Cats fans, the future does sometimes start slow.

GREAT choice. Best live band I've seen.

Still probably my favourite Bowie song.

Best live band I've seen

Favourite Bowie

Probably posted this one to death, so what about this cover version?

Any lovers of Bob Dylan music?

This one of BD's would've been the first time I ever heard his music, I think.

Love this genius.

And, imho, his greatest ever song

Last edited:
That's a bit weird- about half a dozen songs that Vdubs posted late last night just suddenly appeared :confused:
I swear they weren't there when I opened the page before!!
I had a block on them- for your eyes and ears only!?
No, tbh, it varies doesn't it. Maybe I overloaded the system.

I had a block on them- for your eyes and ears only!?
No, tbh, it varies doesn't it. Maybe I overloaded the system.
I can't always open the videos- my kids steal all the bandwidth here and sometimes it's just s**t.
Can't open any on my iPad, it's better if I use my phone but best on the computer.
Tonight, though, it's really slow and now I can't open your last two Bob Dylan videos. I know the songs, so will look at them later on.

(I couldn't even open the Hurricane clip I posted above- hope it's not a fake, with pr0n or something behind a few seconds of Dylan singing. :oops: That would be embarrassing and I'd get a ban for posting it. :()

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just poking my head inhere :) Love it. Great music choices. Great era for music
The 60's was awesome.
Even my 20+ yo kids think so, but they have been brainwashed.
What my son listens to now is truly different.
Repetitive mindless subliminal stuff he calls music. But when on in the background, it is not grating or appalling- king of soothing .

I can't always open the videos- my kids steal all the bandwidth here and sometimes it's just s**t.
Can't open any on my iPad, it's better if I use my phone but best on the computer.
Tonight, though, it's really slow and now I can't open your last two Bob Dylan videos. I know the songs, so will look at them later on.

(I couldn't even open the Hurricane clip I posted above- hope it's not a fake, with pr0n or something behind a few seconds of Dylan singing. :oops: That would be embarrassing and I'd get a ban for posting it. :()
I haven't noticed any Dylan songs with pr0n over the years of looking so you'll be safe.

Last edited:
hahahaaa!!

I reckon that was probably one of my favourites of his- until I read what it was all about... then I didn't like it quite as much.
I gather you can see your download then?
Tame really, great song though

I gather you can see your download then?
Tame really, great song though
What I can see is the name of the song at the top of the frame- when the initial pic of the video downloads. Sometimes I just get a blank screen with just the comment next to it - same as gifs when people post them- and have to wait for the pic to download so I know what it is. Earlier I was able to look at your videos that you posted at about 10.30 last night -and even listen to them!! but then everything suddenly went slow and I could only see the first frame of your more recent posts tonight. That's why I said I'd listen to them later. ;) I'm on the computer now but things are crook in Tullarook.. :(

Best live band I've seen

Favourite Bowie

Probably posted this one to death, so what about this cover version?

I liked the album Young Americans and IIRC Sorrow was about that time. Good period for his music. Heard him do soundcheck at Kooyong for about 2 hours in the 80s. He was pretty damn good.

I liked the album Young Americans and IIRC Sorrow was about that time. Good period for his music. Heard him do soundcheck at Kooyong for about 2 hours in the 80s. He was pretty damn good.
You'll have to excuse my ignorance allrighty, but who is the avatar picture?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back