Autopsy Round 22: Essendon vs Richmond @ MCG - Change for North Melbourne

Top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't go tonight .
Highlight of the night was my daughter who is still only vaguely interested but shows glimpses appearing suddenly behind me during the last quarter having left the front room from watching no doubt Icarly or something and playing perfectly on the ukulele to Mary had a little lamb " good goal Brett Deledio, ledio,ledio, good goal Brett Deledio he kicked a sausage roll"
Gold. :thumbsu:

Comment from experienced Essendon poster on their autopsy thread:

Fair belly to back suplex from Dempsey, just needed to finish over the top a little more

Can the mods to something about this campaigner please? I don't dob, but this time I do.

Comment from experienced Essendon poster on their autopsy thread:

Fair belly to back suplex from Dempsey, just needed to finish over the top a little more

Can the mods to something about this campaigner please? I don't dob, but this time I do.
Wow. What a sick puppy.

Ha ha, lets not get too carried away.

It was wet and Essendon has a sh.. forward line.

Vlastuin keeps improving though:thumbsu:
Didn't I say it was the 8th time we d kept a side under 60 points or was it the first:drunk: . Freo and Hawks were kept to under 75p. Not too many sides can do that and have done that

I'll be booing Dempsey for life, dog act. Made me feel sick.
You may have to start attending the EDFL then, mate.

I won't be surprised if Lids is very sore this week.
Looked like he was already holding his head fwd. May stiffen up like wry neck.
Hope he's fine though.

Really no need for it from Dempsey, nothing to play for at that stage. Just a campaigner act.
Stevo thought 4 weeks and worse than Schulz/Gibbs.
I agree, but may get less because of Lids getting up.

Hope we don't play nth 2 weeks straight. Then again, crows are probably a better team.

Go tiges.

Last edited:
upload_2015-8-29_21-49-27.png upload_2015-8-29_21-50-16.png
upload_2015-8-29_21-50-53.png upload_2015-8-29_21-52-37.png upload_2015-8-29_21-54-23.png upload_2015-8-29_21-56-0.png
399696_gl.jpg

Can't believe McIntosh got rated so low

Ratings place a higher emphasis on contested possessions than the majority of users upon here do . IMO many on here severely over rate outsiders and underrate in and under contested winning type players and this is no more evident than how underrated Miles is upon here .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game an saw it, Dempsey is the biggest campaigner going around. I knew one these campaigners would do this. Where the **** is Dan Jackson when you need him?
It's a shame Morris wasn't playing, he's the kind of bloke I'd be willing to sacrifice for a few weeks via suspension.

Lucky Conca wasn't playing image what he would've done to Dempsey

How poor has Goddard become? Missed simple kicks, drops chest marks and picks up a lazy $750k plus. What a waste.

Probably starting to reflect on his brilliant call in 2012 to move to a team that he thought would get him that premiership.

Lol wut? Jack had a pretty good game in the conditions. Cheap kicks Hurley was ok.
I thought jack was one of the better players out there to be honest.

Back