Preview Faceoff Round 22- Adelaide vs West Coast

BunjiMac

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Agreed , we are more balabced now ans better on the outside

CEY is the shadow for thommo and M crouch and they are ahead at the moment simple as that ....Lyons is a forward /mid

Cey is a completely different player to both thommo and crouch. Cey is a big bodied tall midfielder who is an excellent overhead mark. He has also spent significant time playing both midfield and hb and has an elite handball.

Cey would be faster across 20m than thommo, crouch and vb.

He is a far better intercept mark than all 3 and is very difficult to tackle.

He could easily play the role vb is playing now, and add another dimension to our midfield.

Jul 17, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Cey is a completely different player to both thommo and crouch. Cey is a big bodied tall midfielder who is an excellent overhead mark. He has also spent significant time playing both midfield and hb and has an elite handball.

He could easily play the role vb is playing now, and add another dimension to our midfield.
Love this and agree 100%…hope he plays VB's role today in the SANFL and proves himself.

That or get Cheney or Kelly in because I'm wondering who will be on Menzel? Maybe Lever?

Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide

Half back flank ? Maybe they need to give him some time there in sanfl first and give him q chance at it

BunjiMac

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Half back flank ? Maybe they need to give him some time there in sanfl first and give him q chance at it
Not only has her played at hb before, for wwt as well as the sanfl crows, but he had also played key position chb. This is called versatility and is what truly improves the balance of a side.

Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not only has her played at hb before, for wwt as well as the sanfl crows, but he had also played key position chb. This is called versatility and is what truly improves the balance of a side.
And was moved due to his kicking causing turnovers but that's improved so I agree with you, time to give it another shot

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
I have unnassigned western seating membership and usually sit in the top tier but want to sit down the bottom. Can anyone tell me when gates open and how hard it is to get 4-5 seats in the front section? cheers

I have the same membership. You'll need to get there when gates open believe it's 11:10. But double check afc.com.au
Bear in mind certain bays aren't unreserved, i sit in the bay next to interchange bench for crows closest to the race there

May 8, 2007
Eddie Betts Pocket
AFL Club
Adelaide
How are you going to farewell Danger today? Spoiler alert eagles win this by forty. Your backlines slow and can't kick and will crack under pressure. Nicnat will do what he does. Shame I'm on holiday I enjoyed last years game nothing like seeing 50000 sad faces and with it being Dangers farewell game all the sweeter.
Hey Lenny....* off

Jesus show some respect on oppositions board ffs. ******* embarrassment.

Apologies Crows fans you all know that's not how we roll. Always a minority.

Good luck today, pretty nervous about this given your firepower up forward. Midfield battle will be crucial.

What ever the result, this should be a cracking match.

Congrats on making it to September too!

Biggie

Back