Food, Drink & Dining Out Favourite Beer II

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate beers that have yeast and rubbish sitting at the bottom of the bottle.

'Adds to the flavour'

Yeah it tastes like rat's piss.

Like Cooper's?

Roll those bottles a couple of times to energise it and it adds heaps to the flavour of the beer.

Left until the last mouthful and it tastes like what I imagine a baboons ass to taste like.

Like Cooper's?

Roll those bottles a couple of times to energise it and it adds heaps to the flavour of the beer.

Left until the last mouthful and it tastes like what I imagine a baboons ass to taste like.

What do you mean by roll it? I'll give it a crack next time I have a brew

Anything I can do about tap beers? It's bad enough when most pubs seem to have dirty taps but I tend to just leave the last few mouthful in the bottom of the glass.

Anything I can do about tap beers? It's bad enough when most pubs seem to have dirty taps but I tend to just leave the last few mouthful in the bottom of the glass.
Lay the stubby on the side and just give it a gentle roll under your hand. Don't shake the s**t out of it, you won't be able to open it without an explosion.
It swirls the sediment throughout the beer and increases the flavour especially Coopers Red.

Exactly that. Place the bottle on it's side and roll it a few times. It's not supposed to sit at the bottom.

Hate beers that have yeast and rubbish sitting at the bottom of the bottle.

'Adds to the flavour'

Yeah it tastes like rat's piss.

drink water if the flavour is too much for you;)

The Narwhal was amazing. No way I'm doing both bottles tonight. Shame winter's over here. Possibility it may be "cellarable" Might hold it over to next winter. See if its characteristics change at all.

Narrow neck session ale

nice flavours, clean finish, amerrican style IPA without assaulting you with citrus flavours. Cheeck 3.9%, its not the most amazing beer you'll try but it's excellent if you want to knock say 6 out at a BBQ
Not a lover of Session Ales - mainly because I like getting drunk - but Founders All Day IPA is good if you have to drive after a coupe of beers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a lover of Session Ales - mainly because I like getting drunk - but Founders All Day IPA is good if you have to drive after a coupe of beers.

http://12step.org/the-12-steps/ ;)

Nah it's good to have something on the week days, between loving beers, 8 hours a day working then about 3 to 4 hours of umpiring basketball every second day about 4 beers can do a lot more damage to me then i would like to admit. The stupid "mid-Strength" Market has produced nothing but offensive beers in recent years, Rogers/gage pills are alright but nothing to cheer about

http://12step.org/the-12-steps/ ;)

Nah it's good to have something on the week days, between loving beers, 8 hours a day working then about 3 to 4 hours of umpiring basketball every second day about 4 beers can do a lot more damage to me then i would like to admit. The stupid "mid-Strength" Market has produced nothing but offensive beers in recent years, Rogers/gage pills are alright but nothing to cheer about
Rogers is nice.

I also don't mind Constable Copper by Squires, although it's priced as a full strength craft, which sucks.

Rogers is nice.

I also don't mind Constable Copper by Squires, although it's priced as a full strength craft, which sucks.
Narrow Necks the same, around 50 bucks which is a big of a slog, I don't mind paying however for cooper/narrow neck/rogers at 50 then sday Mid strength peroni at 44 or the hahn 3.5 at 40ish when i may as well drink water

GRAINFATHER.jpg

My new love interest.

Fine looking machine.
Recently tried the little creatures furphy ale. meh, was underwhelming
Not heard of it. Where did you try it? What style?

They're bringing out a Summer Beer. I think it maybe called Dog Beer, but it was a while ago I saw the photo.

Not heard of it. Where did you try it? What style?

They're bringing out a Summer Beer. I think it maybe called Dog Beer, but it was a while ago I saw the photo.
It's just labelled as an ale. It wasn't bad. Just very plain tasting. I do some BIAB and I was much preferring my golden ale and it's got a fair bit of improvement in it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back