Adelaide vs West Coast Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe the amount of flogs whinging about free kicks. GTFO it!! Crows were sublime, Eagles were very poor and the final margin was pretty much spot on. Eagles will lick their wounds and the wake up was probably a good thing for the players as it shows they can't expect things to happen if we don't follow our plans. Crows will take huge confidence out of the win and will take good momentum into the finals. The result was probably good for the way the season has been going as well. Fair bump play on!

You see what we have to share our state with?
MlNJfn-77-N0SNi2HhIK1JqzHNne0yhLnDXevYZwCS2jz7K7UAlYJCBO4bNKQSqCPozzOzupRC0jBB9a8XnR5wPPlcJIJHo=w443-h332-nc

Big loss & still second. Oh well. Good game from the crows, they looked sharp all day. Bit disappointed with the booing from the crowd - short memories. But hey, that's footy. Bounce back next week.

We didn't need to win it, that's a fact. Have a look at the ladder mate, who has 2nd spot beside their name?
Don't 'mate' me because you're angry your team lost.

I was simply pointing out you need to win next week now to guarantee top 2. No risking resting players.

Geese Richmond fans seem really offended by Eagles this year for some reason that I don't know? Is it because Eagles are top 4 and Richmond fans are upset their Tiges can never get there?
You should go to the Richmond board if you continually want to discuss Richmond. This is the Adelaide West Coast game day thread where we discuss the belting West Coast copped today. Stay on topic please.

I was simply pointing out you need to win next week now to guarantee top 2. No risking resting players.
as competitive as the Saints have been we should on form get over them,but wouldn't be resting players. think Gov is done, something seriously wrong there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played Crows, far too good today.

Stop sooking about the umpires, they had a better game than most of our players.

My only criticism is that we wore a dark jumper today. Very difficult to make out the teams on the long shots.
Yes I found it a bit hard to tell, usually its not but today it was. Maybe need the white next time.

Didn't know mate was an insult, mate. We could rest all the guys who need a rest next week and still win easily. Only interstate team to come within 50 points of west coast at subi this year is hawthorn.

Didn't know mate was an insult, mate. We could rest all the guys who need a rest next week and still win easily. Only interstate team to come within 50 points of west coast at subi this year is hawthorn.
Pretty sure they all had a rest today. Makes next weeks game interesting.

Some eagle fans take a loss gracefully dont they? Umpiring was crap(as usual) but had nothing to do with the result

I'd prefer 2nd spot to top spot, we will have a second chance when we play hawthorn, you won't.
I find this very strange.
Top spot means you play Sydney in WA, who you destroyed a few weeks ago. So straight through to week 3 after a week off.

Second spot sees you play the Hawks in WA, a 50/50 proposition. Lose that then you play in week 2.

Pity every game isn't played in Subi otherwise you'd like totally be premiers!
Wrong team mate, we've won all but 3 of our away games this year. Pity the tigers can't play every game away, they might actually finish top 4 for the first time in decades hey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back