Clap your hands.
Clap, Clap.
If you're happy and you know it
and you really want to show it
If you're happy and you know it
Clap your hands.
Clap, Clap.

NSWCROW BrissyCrow

Clap clap clap clap because I am really happy! The one bad thing today is that I didn't have anyone to share the game with.

If North beat Richmond, we're a chance for a home final. The EF vs the Bulldogs in Melbourne is winnable, but certainly not easy because they are a very good team. But Adelaide have done well in a season full of trials and challenges. Keep it up and keep fighting to the end. I hope we can win a final this year as well, a huge tick for me if we can do that.

If North beat Richmond, we're a chance for a home final. The EF vs the Bulldogs in Melbourne is winnable, but certainly not easy because they are a very good team. But Adelaide have done well in a season full of trials and challenges. Keep it up and keep fighting to the end. I hope we can win a final this year as well, a huge tick for me if we can do that.
If Adelaide beat Geelong, and North beat Richmond, then Adelaide finish 6th. Richmond would finish 7th, North 8th. Adelaide would host Richmond in the first week of the finals.

** It is possible that it could be North 7th, Richmond 8th, but North would probably have to win by 100+ to make up the percentage differential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crouch needs to stop the fumbles ......will come with experience

But how composed and one grab are Atkins and Knight

Laird has to be AA ......and some said last season after being dropped he should be delisted :rolleyes:
I was told it was because he was in the heat of the action .....nope, all our midfielders were under pressure ....Matty just didn't handle the pressure today and was subbed

One game only and he'll be better for that experience ....still has a long way to go in his development

I was told it was because he was in the heat of the action .....nope, all our midfielders were under pressure ....Matty just didn't handle the pressure today and was subbed

One game only and he'll be better for that experience ....still has a long way to go in his development

Hope he stays in. Roo said Wright is competing for his spot.

Well done to you guys. I have to say the top 4 looks a lot weaker than other years so if you can pinch a home final you just never know. If we drop out I'm hoping you guys or Bullies to at least make the GF

Hope he stays in. Roo said Wright is competing for his spot.
Being nice on Wright.....Kerridge after 3 consecutive 30 possession games Crouch's only threat

Think Lyons will hold his spot ......gives a bit more flexibility than Crouch ATS

Being nice on Wright.....Kerridge after 3 consecutive 30 possession games Crouch's only threat

Think Lyons will hold his spot ......gives a bit more flexibility than Crouch ATS
I know he's not getting much game time, but I saw a couple of brain-shatteringly bad disposals from Lyon today. I'd go Kerridge over him next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back