FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Citibank 6.9% personal loan ad.

The new its a mitsi ad has to be the dumbest ad of all time. Unless im interpreting it wrong :)

A woman in a red dress sitting is in a car with some guy, car stops she gets out and reveals she is in everyday day clothes. Then inexplicably she tells the guy to stay in the car in a embarrassed tone presumably so he doesnt see what she is wearing.

Im here thinking wtf u were just in the car he knows what your wearing and can also see through the windows, I have no ******* idea what angle they are taking here and can only assume they only cared about us knowing this car exists and nothing else. The kouta and gorilla ad has more depth

Then it cuts back to the guy and he just says "its a mitsi" alone in to himself in the car and I am now wondering if he has the same condition as rainman.

They feel like they're models in the car. When she gets out she realises she's in a tracksuit with no makeup on, and gets the bloke to stay in the car so she can keep the illusion of her model bf without seeing him in a wifebeater and stubbies.

Yeah it's shithouse. Like all Mitsubishi ads lately.

See I always saw it the other way, that she said stay in the car because she loves him and wants him to feel all special still. Such a nice thing to do and makes me want to buy a "Mitsi."

Radio ad - that fking East Bentleigh dental group ad does my head in, with its shitty doof doof background music and the bitch saying east east east bentleigh dental group over and over :mad:

If we are talking about s**t radio advertisements - I can't stand that ******* the #34 occasion you can say; "How good is this" - you can't say about the advertising agency that conceived that s**t add!!!!

Also I love Andrew Hanson but that radio ad for radio ads "It's a love thing" gets a bit wearing after a while - stick to the satirical songs brother!

Also I love Andrew Hanson but that radio ad for radio ads "It's a love thing" gets a bit wearing after a while - stick to the satirical songs brother!

So that's who does it.

Voice didn't really seem recognisable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i cant believe people pay any attention to ads :drunk:

thank f*ck for the mute button and being able to fast forward the stupid s**t

this ad:

How does a branch that size fall from a tree and make such a nice neat little hole in the windscreen without doing any other damage to the car?

And then the dude just takes a piece of chocolate from his grubby kid neighbour.

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF !!!

"Jones Street shortcut, this guy is good!"

If your night at your mate's place has descended to the level of tracking the pizza delivery guy and betting on the route he takes, you need to find new mates.

but he's holding a basketball so he's cool and sporty, definitely not a saddo tracking his pizza driver to go in for the kill enjoy disgusting pizza

"I can teach my dog to roll over, so I should be able to roll over my mobile phone data". Why? They're completely different concepts that just happen to be called the same thing.

Also the latest bloody "It's a Mitsi" ad. Apparently if you buy one, your friends won't care if you dump your kids on them unannounced to get out on the town. Good luck with that.

The Fathers Day ad for the CDs where they refer to the dad as "Angry dad"
What a dumb ad
latest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back