Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude evidence of Dinosaurs has been around for a long time which disproves a lot of religions. Religious people wouldn't lose their minds they'd just shift the goalposts.

Creationists will argue that the earth is 6000 years old and that is it. End of story and argument. If there is one law I would change it would be that all religious institutions would be required to pay tax. Don't care about mitigating circumstances. The Catholic, Uniting, Anglicans, Jews Muslims and the cult of Scientology would pay taxes on their income and massive property portfolios. Implement that law and half the religions would disappear. Instead we allow wacko cults to become religions and brain wash the gullible. I am surprised the AFL has never considered registering as a religious Institution. They would have more legitimacy than Scientology. Amen brothers.

I had a dream about a decade ago.
In this dream,I am sitting with my best friend discussing his cancer treatment,when all of a sudden many UFO's appeared in the skyline over Melbourne.
My friend lost his battle with cancer Friday week ago.

So,if a UFO landed today and a alien that looked like the classic jesus emerged and explained he has been coming here for thousands of years and performing the occasional miracle and also building pyramids etc etc..The roman catholics and christians ,would or would not have a mental breakdown.

Pretty sure they'd say "told you so".

Sulla, I like your style and your last words. I have those words saved on a memo of mine.I like it , pay all your debts no matter how long or for what reason. Sulla was not sure about Caesar in the beginning when Caesar was a youth , they both had something. Sulla nearly executed him. What a story. sheesh... Those Romans!

I had a dream about a decade ago.
In this dream,I am sitting with my best friend discussing his cancer treatment,when all of a sudden many UFO's appeared in the skyline over Melbourne.
My friend lost his battle with cancer Friday week ago.

Take care brother/sister,its a cruel world , hope you are OK. Dream was you wanting a miracle. Sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you imagine if he then changed into Mohammed,Buhda and any other diety.
What a day for religious people to explain or to convince people to donate to their church ever again.
You might be on to something!

Maybe this alien actually looks like the depiction of jesus.
But a couple of times when he came, he had been binge eating... ala buddha.
And maybe mohammed was his teen years... pimples, braces... Really unhappy with how he looked. Massive self esteem issues...
And that's why he told everyone they couldn't depict him...

Oh yeah. Also the new episodes of X-Files just started.

From what I have seen in the new series David Duchovny looks like he is going through the motions and Gillian Anderson gives a good performance. The first episode appeared like the writer's were not sure which way they were going. They should have rebooted the series with some fresh faces and fresh plots. This Illumanati type conspiracy is beginning to become tiresome.

Alien existence absolutely does not disprove the existence of God. In fact I would suggest that if there is a higher power, He/She/It would absolutely provide the environment for the creation of life en masse across the universe, rather than just on one small planet. To suggest a higher power would create all this just so HSI can populate just one small planet is, IMO, ludicrous. For me, a lack of other intelligent life disproves a deity, on these lines. A lack of other life proves, IMO, we are a fluke, nothing more.

I am not saying intelligent life proves the existence of God, but I'm suggesting that HSI is more likely in a universe filled with life, than one that is not.

If you could spend an hour with an alien at Area 51, one of your questions would involve asking he/she whether they believe in a deity or an after life. Their answer would probably be yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back