Game Day Round 22: Fremantle v Melbourne @ Domain - 14:40 WST, Aug 30, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
So the Freo bloke had a free franking arm, didn't try to get rid of it... BALL UP!

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
The supporters like myself were tricked into believing it aswell, instead of aiming for the stars like the dogs we were aiming to be less mediocre
#notallsupporters.

When a coach walks in and says "We need a new list and priority picks because I can't even coach this mob yet" you can expect the players to give 100%. Why would they? They've already been told they're not good enough to win games.

Our players need help, but instead of seeing sports psychologists, they get free meditation with Roosy's wife :drunk:. Probably too late for half our side anyway.

I think the club needs to be put down so supporters everywhere can move on with their lives. It's over, we're done, put a fork in etc. etc. etc.

The supporters like myself were tricked into believing it aswell, instead of aiming for the stars like the dogs we were aiming to be less mediocre
I believed in it for about six months then realised there was only one way it would go after the initial improvement.

Disappointing to end the year with so little bite.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Watts is back to his former ways. Playing with no intensity or strength. God we are a horrible club. How do you pull an entire organisation out of a victim mentality?

KeilorUnder9s

Benclank01 Disciple
Nov 25, 2010
Jamestown
AFL Club
Richmond
#notallsupporters.

When a coach walks in and says "We need a new list and priority picks because I can't even coach this mob yet" you can expect the players to give 100%. Why would they? They've already been told they're not good enough to win games.

Our players need help, but instead of seeing sports psychologists, they get free meditation with Roosy's wife :drunk:. Probably too late for half our side anyway.

I think the club needs to be put down so supporters everywhere can move on with their lives. It's over, we're done, put a fork in etc. etc. etc.

How can you say this about your club? You're not even the worst team in the league and my club for one has been s**t longer then the demons. Get a grip man you're taking it too heavily, just a game.

pure demon

Team Captain
Dec 10, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Someone mentioned it before. When we get blown away early, the gameplan gets thrown out the window, and we look better. Its happening again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back