Toast Congrats to FFC. Top spot is ours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Rossy for our first bit of silverware.

Barring calamity, it looks like we're playing the swans first week of finals. They look to have hit form but they're definitely the preferred opposition from the top four.

Go Dockers! Happy to see you've sewn up your first minor premiership.

I am not sure why only the congrats to Ross Lyon though. Should be a congratulations to the whole club and the effort to turn everything around.

I am not sure why only the congrats to Ross Lyon though. Should be a congratulations to the whole club and the effort to turn everything around.

yes it is players playing but it seems ross gets alot of blame for all the negatives so dont begrudge him this. this is our most successful period of our club and considering the lack of advantages we were given as a club in formation, it reflects greatly on Lyon's coaching ability for this slightly above average talented team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn mods changed my thread title

We'll done Freo, you've done us all proud.

Very happy watching today, the players who get a break next week enjoy.

Those playing next week, take it up to Port you could earn a spot in the finals.

Get ready for the finals.

I think the commentators mentioned today that we were the first team since Essendon 99 to be on top of the ladder for 19 weeks in a row? I don't know if that sounds right though?

Either way, very proud of the club for this achievement today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back