Yep imo for what its worth
Dixon Hoff and Ryder working together
With Wingard Krakouer and Amon in our forward line
Chuck in a resting Ruckman Frampton and Robbie Gray
it does get better

987f8dbb3d90785ed7edf9de30b64052

Hinkley touchy on Dixon move
What a hunk :fire:

The umps don't mind Neade, but only because it's pretty much impossible not to tackle him high.
I love seeing Neade getting a free paid AGAINST him for tackling some 190cm+ player.
Only time it happens is when the other player drops the knees faster than a Selwood.

Cue Danien Barrett claiming on this week's TFS "I can confirm that Charlie Dixon had his exit interview with the Suns today where he told them he wants a trade to Port Adelaide. Now, I got this info all on my own and not from someone on Big Footy".
Is there a game this weekend? Why have interview before season is over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exit meeting with GC on Thursday, will probably declare to them then that he wants to head to Port (if they didn't already know).
Why would he have an exit meeting before the last game, wouldn't that normally happen post season?

edit. what CBA said too

Maybe Charlie's manager called a meeting to let them know he won't be there next year. And he would like this week off to rest his ankles. ;)

The other Sun that hasn't been mentioned a lot is Sam Day.
He's headed back to SA next season, and although Port is his preference he will also consider Adelaide. The trick will be how to trade for both and if this is the case we can all but forget about Arch's brother. With Day we may be helped by the fact that Adelaide are right into Aish (though it appears unlikely they'll get him).
Personally I think we need to go for both Suns though I can see that being extremely painful come trade time. It may be a case of trading a future pick to get both and still land junior Arch.

Um...
We are Port Adelaide?
From Scott Cummings to Jay Schulz, no one playing in our F50 has ever been backed in by an umpire.

Jay Schulz is about even in frees over his career. Although the last two years he has been a bit down. There have been some grabs missed but he has also got a few where he has actually grabbed the jumper first, and I think this has made umpires less likely to give him frees than they would have before. Despite what KG once said to Mal Brown, umpires do have their blacklist. He talks about it at 1.00.

Scott Cummings gave away frees wherever he went. He played 40 games for Essendon and his frees were 33 for, 60 against. 37 games for Port for 19-47. 42 games for the Eagles for 19-65(34 against in one year only).

The other Sun that hasn't been mentioned a lot is Sam Day.
He's headed back to SA next season, and although Port is his preference he will also consider Adelaide

This is out of left field, are you basing it on him dropping into the club last season, or something more concrete.

The crows are going to be better placed with draft picks if they lose Dangerfield and Lynch. And with Lynch gone there's an opening in the forward line (although he may have to compete with that young Podsiadly fellow ;))

Exit meeting with GC on Thursday, will probably declare to them then that he wants to head to Port (if they didn't already know).
Not questioning whether your info is correct or not, but how does this work? Why would he have an exit meeting prior to the season ending?

More concrete.

Fair enough. IMO I can't see port trading for both him and Dixon, and think it would be more of an 'or' situation, unless there was a move to trade multiple talls out of our best 22.

The crows are going to be better placed with draft picks if they lose Dangerfield and Lynch. And with Lynch gone there's an opening in the forward line (although he may have to compete with that young Podsiadly fellow ;))
Yep, think you're right which will make getting Day tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back