Autopsy Round 22: Essendon vs Richmond @ MCG - Change for North Melbourne

Top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The last team we broke our hoodoo against we gave a 15 goal thumping to the next time. :)
Good luck with that........but don't hold your breath. Lets be honest we're playing good footy as well but you're a bigger club that attracts more media attention .......we on the other until early this week have had nothing. They'll drop off us again and then sprout you boys up for a double up back to back victory. Just wait and see.

Good luck with that........but don't hold your breath. Lets be honest we're playing good footy as well but you're a bigger club that attracts more media attention .......we on the other until early this week have had nothing. They'll drop off us again and then sprout you boys up for a double up back to back victory. Just wait and see.
Don't play your reverse psychologologologollogy mind games with us, you Norf intellectuallamacator. We're awake to your tricks, mister. Ooooohhhh, yeah!!!

I hope your team comes in as arrogant as you supporters :)

Was just saying don't expect a walk in the park the second time around. Our biggest issue with beating you is in our heads.

I hope your team comes in as arrogant as you supporters :)
I'm not being arrogant just being honest without looking like a troll.....abviously you guys have more focus on your group as we on ours. But we haven't dropped any players from last year apart from Daniel Wells being injured (huge loss I know) we scored Waite and Higgins who been fantastic. We have a lot of players now nearing or beyond that golden age of 100 games. Your guys are playing good footy and you are pretty buoyant......we are the same.

What frustrates me that our group can switch off just like that ( as they did against the bullies ) and we went down by 4 goals..........in a game that had nothing out there for us to achieve ( no top 4 finish as a prize so to speak).

I am being honest that I think we'll have a few changes as we have some players not playing their best footy and there are some have been smashing on the door for a chance, why not give em a run on the big stage? whilst freshening up a few and dropping those who haven't been performing.

Next week is another story ......then the gloves are off ;)

Was just saying don't expect a walk in the park the second time around. Our biggest issue with beating you is in our heads.
well we're not the best team in the comp......our players in their heads have it etched that we man up against you better, they same yours are probably saying the same ( as to what you allude to ).

What Im looking forward to is that Scott trys a debutant this week .......or a player who's been out of the picture for awhile and see how they play this week.........and for those who get dropped how they train and react to being dropped.

You guys may do the same I'm not sure.

well we're not the best team in the comp......our players in their heads have it etched that we man up against you better, they same yours are probably saying the same ( as to what you allude to ).

What Im looking forward to is that Scott trys a debutant this week .......or a player who's been out of the picture for awhile and see how they play this week.........and for those who get dropped how they train and react to being dropped.

You guys may do the same I'm not sure.

Nahh, we dont flirt with form and our boys are in better condition than yours. Sounds like some of your boys are on their last legs.

Adelaide might have to face Geelong without Tex Walker after his bump on McGovern.

Adelaide is the only team from SA playing finals. The AFL wanting to protect its brand and ensuring that the best possible teams will be playing means Tex will get one or nothing.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

I'm not being arrogant just being honest without looking like a troll.....abviously you guys have more focus on your group as we on ours. But we haven't dropped any players from last year apart from Daniel Wells being injured (huge loss I know) we scored Waite and Higgins who been fantastic. We have a lot of players now nearing or beyond that golden age of 100 games. Your guys are playing good footy and you are pretty buoyant......we are the same.

What frustrates me that our group can switch off just like that ( as they did against the bullies ) and we went down by 4 goals..........in a game that had nothing out there for us to achieve ( no top 4 finish as a prize so to speak).

I am being honest that I think we'll have a few changes as we have some players not playing their best footy and there are some have been smashing on the door for a chance, why not give em a run on the big stage? whilst freshening up a few and dropping those who haven't been performing.

Next week is another story ......then the gloves are off ;)

Dude on the main board you fans are talking if they should rank this week because they are not sure who they will beat more easily in the semi

What part of that isn't arrogant?

You knocked off a very average Freo side at Etihad and then beat up on a bunch of bottom 8 sides (and probably should've lost to the saints).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this is right but the draw hasn't helped us materially either

We have played North 6 times in the last 5 years for 1 win and 5 losses.

We have played those games 4 times at Docklands (1 Tigers home game, 3 North), once at Blundstone (North) and once at the G (Tigers)

4 Nth home games, 2 Tigers with one of ours at Docklands.

2011 - Round 5 - Tigers by 9 @ Docklands (Nth Home Game) - both teams a slow start to the year
2011 - Round 24 - Nth by 13 @ Docklands (Tigers Home Game) - dead rubber as neither could make finals (play twice in the year playing both games at your home ground of Docklands??)
2012 - Round 17 - Nth by 4 @ MCG - (Tigers Home Game) Live game, nth 8th Tigers 11th - Nth finish season 8th, Tigers 12th
2013 - Round 15 - Nth by 62 @ Docklands - (Nth Home Game) - Live Game Nth 12th, Tigers 6th - Tigers finish year 5th, Nth 10th 1 game out
2014 - Round 12 - Nth by 28 @ Docklands - (Nth Home Game) - Live game, Nth 8th, Tigers 14th - Nth finish 6th, Tigers 8th
2015 - Round 6 - Nth by 35 @ Blundstone - (Nth Home Game) - Live Game, both teams a slow start
2015 - Round 23 - ??????

North have definitely had the edge on us but having to play home games at their stadium is complete BS.

I think the teams are pretty evenly matched but I don't fear them and I would certainly want our list rather than theirs going forward.

Back