Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats fits one guy who I had heard to a T.

And its not Bennell. Its the worst kept secret that the Saints will make a huge play

All the journos early said to the Pies for Treloar because the money and t&c's thag they have offered trump everyone. They've also done their best reverse-Bunnings. Any better price we will increase by 15%.

I believe that we have upped our offer. But still not near the Pies. This is why Treloar to Tigers hasn't gained much steam in the media.

Beating the Pies for a player with a lesser offer would be delicious.

lol, its not Bennell. Though if he was going to move, a lot of clubs would be interested but you are right its a high reward, high risk type of player.

Does he play at the same club as Bennell and go by the name of JOM? not to be confused with the infamous JON..

so at the moment our outs for this year are

Main list - Knights, Newman, Foley (all gone), Petterd (as close to gone),
Astbury (trade-able), Elton (trade-able), Gordon (trade/delist) Mcdonough (delist/trade) Drummond delist and then re-rookie) Dea (may ask for a trade - could get a 2nd rounder for him)

Thats is 3 guaranteed, and anywhere between 4-7 possible. We have upgraded Lambert, and need 3 draft picks. Then if we bring in 2-3 FA, possible that we move on 7 or more this year.

Which rookie stays?
Arnot (could get another year - has been serviceable as a rookie)
Thomas (hmm tricky, if he stays he gets promoted)
Castagna (must be a chance to be promoted, but doesnt need to be just yet - we can keep him for another year)
Short (dont know enough about him)
Lambert (promotion guaranteed)
Soldo (gets another year)

Astbury (trade-able), Elton (trade-able), Gordon (trade/delist) Mcdonough (delist/trade) Drummond delist and then re-rookie) Dea (may ask for a trade - could get a 2nd rounder for him)

Thats is 3 guaranteed, and anywhere between 4-7 possible. We have upgraded Lambert, and need 3 draft picks. Then if we bring in 2-3 FA, possible that we move on 7 or more this year.

Which rookie stays?
Castagna (must be a chance to be promoted, but doesnt need to be just yet - we can keep him for another year)

Dea is going to be a cop, so he is gone. Arnot should be gone too. I bet Thomas will stay one more year as a rookie

Dea is going to be a cop, so he is gone. Arnot should be gone too. I bet Thomas will stay one more year as a rookie
I know Thomas doesnt get much love, but he is great depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which rookie stays?
Soldo isn't a real rookie. He is a seperate rookie.

We have made an inquiry with Bastinac. In and out of the team at North, not the happiest player in their ranks apparently. He is one of the inside mid players talked about by T71 I believe

Basti's an outside mid. Similar to B Ellis.

have no idea mate to be honest. I just know its been kept real quiet by both clubs. I honestly believe it may not happen as even though this guy is a jet, its a risk. Thats all i can say honestly.
Where to fit Zac Dawson in our defence?

Which rookie stays?
We need to keep Astbury, if Rance or Chapman go down he come straight in, proved last year he was good cover. I think we need to look at trading one of our tall forwards, we are never going to be able to play, Jack, Vickery, Griffen, McBean and McKenzie in the one side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back