Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those happy to give up our first for players in particular Yarran . :) Clayton Oliver whom I believe the club has a strong interest in had 27 possessions 6 goals and 6 clearances in a TAC Cip game on the weekend.

Oliver wouldn't be a first rounder would he? Looking like a 2nd/3rd

If Kruezer agrees to sign with the yellow and black (unlikely - Kruezer is a loyal dude and the offers from us or dogs haven't been big enough to reject the Blues entirely) it will lilely mean another big is traded away. This is probably McBean. The club I have been told saw McBean as a 5 year project (like Elton became) which would make sense. A skinny 200cm back man being converted into a forward. But he has impacted the VFL far sooner to the delight of everyone here and at the club.

However Griffith's papers are stamped 'stay'. Dimma loves him. It was after the Sydney game where he played Wing and back and was a wall but didn't get beaten the other way that Dimma wanted him. McBean nor Hampson can be moved or floated back of centre like Griffith's. Thus it allows a big 3 forward line with the ability to isolate 1 (move Jack up) or 2 in the forward half.

All of thus has come from multiple sources outside of the RFC over multiple clubs. I want to stress that assumptions and speculation has been made in some instances because the facts don't paint a full picture.

I assume T71 could shoot down or rectify any errors I have made.

Great Post RJ. Love the info. Gets the brain going at the very least.

Wonder what we could get for McBean. Surplus ATM. I really like the Ty, JR, Lennon, Lids combo. All can mark overhead. Griff as a mobile ruck, wing, forward is potentially very handy. McBean is still some time away.

Still if the club is happy with the set up we had on the weekend if a good enough offer comes through for Griff I could see them taking a chance to improve the midfield/flanker stocks.

have no idea mate to be honest. I just know its been kept real quiet by both clubs. I honestly believe it may not happen as even though this guy is a jet, its a risk. Thats all i can say honestly.
Omeara. Has to be.
Hes the only player I can think of that is a gun but comes with risk.
Patton maybe the other one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are likely to get a gun ,
I won't say who it is , I don't know who it is , it may not come off .
**** off Tiger71 after making a dill off yourself with sheil statements, you are just trying to claim one If the club happens to pick one up .

Eat a dick hombre

If I was to ever be that way inclined I'd be wanting more than you can offer pin dick .

Alk8y3g.jpg

Will we trade our first pick?
As long as we get something coming back to us and its not 1st pick outright, I have no problem if this is what it takes after negotiation. We lack run and carry and pure speed, he can do this in spades. Would a top 4 team pay this price for it? Imo they would. Remember we could also trade our second this year and next year( or even the second next year outright in a better draft), so we keep our first rounder. And he is still contracted, and new coaches like to see if they can turn players around, so the blues do have the upper hand.

Yarran plus their 2nd round pick or flip of 3rd and 4th rounders for our first pick.

It's funny if it was one of our players we were talking about and Richardson was coming out and saying he says he wants to stay, we'd be all over saying well that's done then. But when it's an opposition player that we're targeting it's a case of nothing is over until it's over.
Actually some would be saying he's gone ala Griffiths last year!!

We are likely to get a gun ,
I won't say who it is , I don't know who it is , it may not come off .
**** off Tiger71 after making a dill off yourself with sheil statements, you are just trying to claim one If the club happens to pick one up .

He's nought from 150 so far.

Let him know this is the closest a LoLingwood Captain will ever get to a cup.
s2cwue.jpg
This doesn't make sense and seems quiet ironic - But I guess it doesn't have to here.

Both clubs are attracting the attention of the media more than anything. Who knows where Treloar will end up and until he comes out and publicly links himself to a particular club I won't lose sleep over it. It's nice to have big names linked to our clubs, but ATM that's all they are. Amazing how many people can be linked and possess inside information that contradicts each other.

This doesn't make sense and seems quiet ironic - But I guess it doesn't have to here.

Both clubs are attracting the attention of the media more than anything. Who knows where Treloar will end up and until he comes out and publicly links himself to a particular club I won't lose sleep over it. It's nice to have big names linked to our clubs, but ATM that's all they are. Amazing how many people can be linked and possess inside information that contradicts each other.
Add to the fact the photo listed doesn't even have your current captain pictured.

Poor form tiger_of_old your better than that.

so at the moment our outs for this year are

Main list - Knights, Newman, Foley (all gone), Petterd (as close to gone),
Astbury (trade-able), Elton (trade-able), Gordon (trade/delist) Mcdonough (delist/trade) Drummond delist and then re-rookie) Dea (may ask for a trade - could get a 2nd rounder for him)

Thats is 3 guaranteed, and anywhere between 4-7 possible. We have upgraded Lambert, and need 3 draft picks. Then if we bring in 2-3 FA, possible that we move on 7 or more this year.

Which rookie stays?
Arnot (could get another year - has been serviceable as a rookie)
Thomas (hmm tricky, if he stays he gets promoted)
Castagna (must be a chance to be promoted, but doesnt need to be just yet - we can keep him for another year)
Short (dont know enough about him)
Lambert (promotion guaranteed)
Soldo (gets another year)
Why is Drummond delisted then re rookied when on a initial 2 year draftee contract? Also we don't necessarily have to upgrade lambert(most likely we will), as we could play 39 senior players (of 40) and then have a guaranteed upgraded player. I also very much doubt we would get a 2nd rounder for Dea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back