Hird gone - Egan interim coach, Little gone after WADA appeal. TROLLS WILL BE CARDED

Remove this Banner Ad

I very much like Craig Bellamy, Neale Daniher, Brad Sewell and no Paul Little on the panel. :thumbsu:
No doubt Tanner is the next chairman and should be the one over Little to pick the coach. Think it's a really good move by the club with a long term view of things

No doubt Tanner is the next chairman and should be the one over Little to pick the coach. Think it's a really good move by the club with a long term view of things
Agreed, I also find it good and hopefully an indication of the clubs intents beyond this year that Neil Craig is not on the panel.

Not sure about this guy, loose cannon

article-1368571-06C60A6D000005DC-945_634x425.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2015-08-31/senior-coach-recruitment-process

No Bellemy, No Tanner

Essendon Football Club has officially commenced the recruitment process to appoint its next Senior Coach.

A five person sub-committee led by Chief Executive Officer, Xavier Campbell, will oversee the appointment.

The sub-committee consists of;

• Xavier Campbell - CEO
  • Chris Heffernan – Essendon Football Director and Premiership Player (2000)
  • Lisa Lawry - General Manager of People and Culture
  • Neale Daniher - Essendon Captain, Melbourne Coach (1998 -2007), and GM Football Operations West Coast Eagles (2008 – 2013)
  • Brad Sewell – Hawthorn Premiership Player (2008 and 2013) and AFLPA Board Member

Suc-committee looks a little lightweight to me frankly...Campbell is a lightweight CEO, Lisa Lawry has likely never hired someone in this pay grade looking at her CV and Brad Sewell seems a random inclusion.

Heffernan is an appropriate representative of the board and Neale Daniher is a suitable inclusion...otherwise, it's underwhelming I reckon.

Suc-committee looks a little lightweight to me frankly...Campbell is a lightweight CEO, Lisa Lawry has likely never hired someone in this pay grade looking at her CV and Brad Sewell seems a random inclusion.

Heffernan is an appropriate representative of the board and Neale Daniher is a suitable inclusion...otherwise, it's underwhelming I reckon.

It's just a panel for the sake of a panel - Paul little and Campbell will appoint a coach that the afl wants Essendon to have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back