Coaching Staff Senior Coach: John Worsfold - Thank you John

Remove this Banner Ad

Caro accusing Essendon of derailing Adelaide's inspiring season by talking to Worsfold.

This hasn't happened and she just wanted to put it out there. Did anybody see this?

Caro accusing Essendon of derailing Adelaide's inspiring season by talking to Worsfold.

This hasn't happened and she just wanted to put it out there. Did anybody see this?
I knew it was our fault.

Even when it was the bears I knew it was us.

I'm pretty sure Essendon's ******* boot studder could cut a loud fart and the club would be accused of derailing something by that vindictive, sensationalist thing.

Contaminating the air supply would no doubt be the excuse.

If our coaching selection panel was a playing list it'd be Carlton.

Utter shambles we are.
91sn32Q.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If our coaching selection panel was a playing list it'd be Carlton.

Utter shambles we are.

Lets have a look at the star studded panel that selected Beveridge shall we?

Simon Garlick (who was sacked not long after funnily enough), Chris Grant, Graham Lowe their GM of football, John Worsfold, and Luke Darcy, who is that useless you could replace him with a bran muffin and not miss a beat.

I'm not sure how you can say with any sort of certainty that ours is any better or worse than that

Anyone with a brain would not take it personally.

I think people are getting confused with the Hird appointment and the selection panel that was told to choose Thompson at the end of 2013.

Of course you'd take it personally and candidates are wary of applying for positions at EFC - I'm not confusing Hird and Thompson and Campbell - Thet are actual true events - It means people wasting time on a wild goose chase - It's unprofessionalism at its finest.

Sounds like the bombers wanted Bolton as their main target.

Now it seems Worsfold and Ratten.

I think we should also be looking at Camporale aswell.

Maybe Ratten could come and bring Camporale with him.

I dont understand why someone like Sewell is on our panel. Wouldn't have one ounce of care in his body for the Essendon football club.

Wouldve preferred lloyd, Watson (i know was asked), mcveigh, bomber thompson types

Remove this Banner Ad

Back