Apr 5, 2015
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
Looks like the Advertisers are going tit for tat :rolleyes:

11953249_970278643029768_6688285488302851896_n.jpg
I wish they didn't print that pic with him in the pussies guernsey. That's not right.

Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
No worries.

Crouch crumbs, flicks it out to knight, knight handballs whilst getting taken to ground to Atkins who slots it from an acute angle for a GOAL!!!

The alternative version is: crouch crumbs, flicks it out to Mackay who fumbles, it dribbles to the feet of wright who trips over. Eagles pick up the crumb and run it down for a GOAL!!!

Apr 5, 2015
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
Gerard Wheatley usually fence sits but he was practically doing a giddy dance in his chair tonight on 360 when talking about Dangerfield. I'm pretty sure he's a Geelong supporter. He had that "I know something you don't" s**t eating grin going on and Mike Sheahan returned it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Gerard Wheatley usually fence sits but he was practically doing a giddy dance in his chair tonight on 360 when talking about Dangerfield. I'm pretty sure he's a Geelong supporter. He had that "I know something you don't" s**t eating grin going on and Mike Sheahan returned it.
Please. They've all proven to have no idea.

jo172

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 23, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
Would be funny if after this weekend's game, Danger announces he's staying.

Obviously won't happen, but imagine belting them by 10 goals, send Patty to the goal square, have Bode run out with a piece of paper and a pen, get Dangerfield to sign on Guthrie's back

Feb 3, 2004
in a happy place
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
panthers, ukraine & broncos

He is one and yet he is very wrong about some Geelong stuff ie that Geelong wouldn't be happy with the Geelong Advertiser for what they have done this week and that the club would want things kept quiet. Geelong is the one club that hasn't kept quiet about Danger this season. I did like Mike asking do we know if Adelaide has put an offer forward and that threw Gerard a bit because he has no information about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back