No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 26 - MILES HIGH CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Smith is 86 from 48 - his highest T20 score. 79* his previous for Rajasthan Royals in April.

Is there anything this bloke can't do o_O
Can he maintain this level? Can he get even better? He is an absolute joy to watch. Will be a great captain.

No way Kozi. :hearts: Heart all in one piece. They try to break my heart, I break their face.

That's the way.

image.jpg

Can he maintain this level? Can he get even better? He is an absolute joy to watch. Will be a great captain.
The future of cricket in Australia would literally be stuffed without him :thumbsu: Hardly any good batsmen left
I didn't see him struggle at all in the few tests he previously captain, will be interesting to see if he can carry on. Hopefully he can put together a good team and get some others firing like him.

Gone for 90 from 53 balls. Had he got to 100 he would have been the second Aussie to get a ton in T20 and the only batsman to get a ton in 3 international formats. :(

I didn't see him struggle at all in the few tests he previously captain, will be interesting to see if he can carry on. Hopefully he can put together a good team and get some others firing like him.
He handles the team capably for a young guy.
Think they respect him.
The bat does the talking.

Gone for 90 from 53 balls. Had he got to 100 he would have been the second Aussie to get a ton in T20 and the only batsman to get a ton in 3 international formats. :(

He's a thinker, will make a great captain. Also a tweaker (naturally) doesn't look like a bloke who would sleep too much. The sort of guy who would be up all night plotting how to beat his opponents.

Did well tonight everyone else choked around him.

Which still means he's pretty kn good. Will do as Aussie skipper for a while to come. New era. Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ivan make everyone fall under spell.

Your av just trips me out. Has such a human sort of expression. Like it's literally bored thinking "you don't interest me at all"

Your av just trips me out. Has such a human sort of expression. Like it's literally bored thinking "you don't interest me at all"
Um ... OK. To me it says "I might just tear your head off if you piss me off any further" ... but, whatever. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back