Gaming Madden 16

Remove this Banner Ad

That intro was a pain.

I hope runnning the ball is doable this year. IE, defenders not instantly shedding blocks once you hit the line

Has been easier to get decent yards rushing so far in my experience.

Hail Marys and aggressive catch are so very OP at the moment is another thing.

There was abit of protesting against allowing Casper to enter the NFL. Played the Adam Goodes defence and was allowed to play.

Pick 6 in the preseason. Going to be an interesting story to follow.

Only 2 likes?

Extremely under rated post!!! I shot water out my nose!

Ever 2nd year I buy this game and it shits me. At least this year I'm going to wait a couple of months and get a FIFA PS4 bundle when there's one available, so I'll be able to play the next gen Madden then.

Guess have to control the CB and manually thwart the coding advantage built in

Haven't found it to help too much, it's definitely abit better though when you manually control them.

Still a great Madden I think. Just the usual early things to iron out now the masses have tried it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The playmakers stuff is OP, i User a safety most of the time, with sometimes a MLB or Corner, but in franchise the first thing you need to do is upgrade the DB's speed because if the WR gets a step on the defender the playmaker buttons are almost unstoppable. It needs to be nerfed because online and in things like MUT you will have no chance stopping streaks without playing 3man deep and then you will give up 15-20yd passes under or QB runs.

SMH
The Australian media is so ignorant.
There's an article in todays paper about Hayne (well 2 actually) and one has a picture and it had 'Hayne and this years Madden cover'

This was the madden cover they had
CF3NkdjUEAA2ORS.jpg

Meanwhile in GG's basement
I+don+t+know+what+you+re+talking+about+i+was+completely+_6b45ac0ce6c84f6e1f172c272a6031d4.jpg

SMH
The Australian media is so ignorant.
There's an article in todays paper about Hayne (well 2 actually) and one has a picture and it had 'Hayne and this years Madden cover'

This was the madden cover they had
CF3NkdjUEAA2ORS.jpg

Meanwhile in GG's basement
I+don+t+know+what+you+re+talking+about+i+was+completely+_6b45ac0ce6c84f6e1f172c272a6031d4.jpg
Why in my basement? Why not on my sofa?

Feel a little dirty and purchased Madden 16.
Feel even dirtier and purchased MUT packs to give me an instant gold team.

Can someone tell me how to get Hayne? Don't understand the promo packs.

Feel a little dirty and purchased Madden 16.
Feel even dirtier and purchased MUT packs to give me an instant gold team.

Can someone tell me how to get Hayne? Don't understand the promo packs.

Mystery boxes from 2 weeks ago. They were a bundle topper.

You dont need to spend money on packs, you adding 10 draft champion badges to the double elite you get a 87 P Manning and 87 Luke Kuechly. but not tradable/sellable. And lastnight i finished the solo Styles for a 92 Romo and 92 Glover Quin. You get heaps of gold players from the madden moments, Gauntlent for coins.

so impossible to get him other than coins i guess. AH well

He is going for over 200k coins i think. He will get a silver or gold card soon, unless they wait till they do the RTTP cards in November, with all the hype i expected he would get a gold FO card but nope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back