Multiplat FIFA 16

Remove this Banner Ad

The relegated sides? They keep their grounds.

I know mate, I've been playing for two decades. Just a joke.

And I would have been much nicer if I'd seen you in a Dragons match thread recently :(

EA have once again been unable to get the Brazilian League. PES Brasil have confirmed that they have all of the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A fully licensed plus 4 teams from Série B. A real shame as we won't get to play with Ronaldinho and all the other players.
pes-2016-brazilian-clubs.png

Anybody bought previous games but not opting to get this one?

I'm thinking about just playing the demo just to mess around on and not getting the actual game. Manager mode and online seasons hasn't really impressed me in the past couple games and now that I'm sick of UT, I'm struggling to think of reasons to buy a full soccer game.

I quit FUT a game or two ago and pretty much just play Pro Clubs with friends. So over FUT. Nearly every team you play is the same and is built around whatever the exploit of the month is. Besides Pro Clubs I sometimes play a bit of manager career. I'm not fussed with sweeping changes, I just want a bit more refinement and polish each release to justify me buying the next one.

Will not buy if Madrid is still OP as *. Any game that gives s**t players such an advantage head to head is not for me. It's not enough that they make all of their players demigods, but playing against them actually makes your own turn into Sunday league players who can't pass, shoot or run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i played the madden 16 trial and the draft champions thing which i presume is identical to fut draft is beyond addictive.

Draft champs is all I play on Madden. It's great because it is short and is something different every time. Pumped for the FIFA version. Hopefully it gives small FUT rewards like Madden draft champs does for MUT.

I'm in the minority here, love the games each year, am excited by the changes to Career mode and just generally can't wait for this to be released. For the amount of time I'll spend playing it (predominatley Career mode) they could charge twice the price and I'd still get good value out of it.

WHat's the idea behind the draft thing? How does it work?
on the madden one, you have a base team and then go through 15 rounds choosing from 3 different players to fill positions. take that team and play online or vs cpu

I'm in the minority here, love the games each year, am excited by the changes to Career mode and just generally can't wait for this to be released. For the amount of time I'll spend playing it (predominatley Career mode) they could charge twice the price and I'd still get good value out of it.

I think you're not. People may complain that the upgrades aren't significant but the base game is already superb and people inevitably enjoy it on the whole.

I trade my old copy in and buy the new 1 every year. I was still playing 15 last weekend.

Might just wait it out with this. I really wish they had a better my player mode.
Every year - "* FIFA, I'm not going to get it next year"
Release day - "* yeah FIFA is out I'm going to get it"
1 week post release "* FIFA, I'm not going to get it next year."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back