Hume League 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Has he been involved with footy over the last few years?
has been doing the running for bullioh for his mate peter dean this year not sure if he has any other involvements with any clubs in the years prior to this year but obviously a big coup for the brookers and especially getting it done so early with plenty of time to recruit and develop the existing list good on them for being on the front foot.

Any truth to talk of Simon Hillier signing as coach at mitta? Also heard 6 of Hentys top 10 have followed him?

Any truth to talk of Simon Hillier signing as coach at mitta? Also heard 6 of Hentys top 10 have followed him?
I also heard that about 3 rounds out from the end of the regular season, just shrugged it off with most things you hear, but I also had heard he was planning on taking a few with him, I was told 3 or 4, one of which will be right in the hunt for the Azzi medal !!!!
Will be interesting to see if it's true.

I didn't say by signing them that it brings success, i was simply letting KeepOnTurning know.
Obviously by your comments your not a big fan!
Not of magpies no. Not a problem with any of the players they are obviously guns. Think magpies spend money to wallpaper cracks in their setup and culture .

Not of magpies no. Not a problem with any of the players they are obviously guns. Think magpies spend money to wallpaper cracks in their setup and culture .
Not too sure. I know they are still labelled with the stigma from previous years, but I think with Lambo that is slowly turning. They are finally getting new clubrooms this summer which is a positive also. At least money is going to develop the club not just to players.

would like to congratulate Luke Schilg on his azzi medal win have played a lot of footy against him over the years and he has always been a star great player to watch when in full flight will be a huge plus for bb saints if he comes up for the gf well done to all other award winners too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's news around the league? Does anyone have any news on any signings? I have read that billabong crows have signed Al Austin and James O'connell from Corowa and also RW have appointed Myles Albers from Lavington as there coach.

Mick Collins has signed on to return to cdhbu from corowa. More signings to come, one a jet mid fielder from a neighboring league and the other a young talented midfielder.

What's news around the league? Does anyone have any news on any signings? I have read that billabong crows have signed Al Austin and James O'connell from Corowa and also RW have appointed Myles Albers from Lavington as there coach.

Kylin Morey has left North Albury to return to former club brock burrrum. Hearing tom weldon has also left north to return to Jindera. Very good signings for both clubs.

Corey Lambert wouldn't be too happy losing two of his key players to Brock Burrum. How strong will they be next year. also hearing star Corowa Rutherglen forward Luke Gestier will join his former captain at Billabong Crows.

Corey Lambert wouldn't be too happy losing two of his key players to Brock Burrum. How strong will they be next year. also hearing star Corowa Rutherglen forward Luke Gestier will join his former captain at Billabong Crows.

Sounds like the crows are raiding the only talent Corowa had. If Gestier is a strong chance I wouldn't rule out Jim Brain as well. Looks like the Crows are spending up big for a tilt at it, but we have heard similar things out that way.
Any news on Henty? Have they been able to keep their side or are they all leaving for Mitta?

Sounds like the crows are raiding the only talent Corowa had. If Gestier is a strong chance I wouldn't rule out Jim Brain as well. Looks like the Crows are spending up big for a tilt at it, but we have heard similar things out that way.
Any news on Henty? Have they been able to keep their side or are they all leaving for Mitta?

Hearing rumours that Sam Carpenter is heading out to the power, massive recruit if true

Sam carpenter is just speculation.
Power have signed Cody Milne from Wahgunyah and Damien Wilson from corowa rutherglen though. More to come still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back