2015 LFFL Medal Night - Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Great job as always Pie 4 Life. Good to see Mitchell win the LFFL Medal, the Polar Bears second winner since its re-inception, and make the team of the year. Well done also to Tex Walker for making the Team of the Year.

My winning bets were:

$200 on Sam Mitchell at $13 to win $2600 to win the LFFL Medal
$50 on Todd Goldstein at $5 to win $250 to win the LFFL Medal as a side bet
$200 on Nat Fyfe at $1.20 to win $240 to lead the LFFL Medal after 7 rounds
$50 on Sam Mitchell at $3 to win $150 to lead the LFFL Medal after 7 rounds as a side bet
$500 on Matthew Priddis at $1.50 to win $750 to win the Utility of the Year Award
$400 on Todd Goldstein at $1.66 to win $664 to place in the LFFL Medal

So I think if my maths is correct means I sit $4254 after the night. Cheers, beers are on me!

Great job as always Pie 4 Life. Good to see Mitchell win the LFFL Medal, the Polar Bears second winner since its re-inception, and make the team of the year. Well done also to Tex Walker for making the Team of the Year.

My winning bets were:

$200 on Sam Mitchell at $13 to win $2600 to win the LFFL Medal
$50 on Todd Goldstein at $5 to win $250 to win the LFFL Medal as a side bet
$200 on Nat Fyfe at $1.20 to win $240 to lead the LFFL Medal after 7 rounds
$50 on Sam Mitchell at $3 to win $150 to lead the LFFL Medal after 7 rounds as a side bet
$500 on Matthew Priddis at $1.50 to win $750 to win the Utility of the Year Award
$400 on Todd Goldstein at $1.66 to win $664 to place in the LFFL Medal

So I think if my maths is correct means I sit $4254 after the night. Cheers, beers are on me!
There was my subtle 'like' on your post when you wrote it the other day ;)

I knew Mitchell had top scored for my team more weeks than not, and that Goldy had more competition than everyone thought in his own side so that was handy. I've done votes for my own team, Mitchell wins, then daylight, then a bunch of them. And there's still a game left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back