FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant wait for Robbos attack on the racist Collingwood fans having a go at jack and dusty :rolleyes:

Oh wait....

bombers backdrop and large microphone concerns me. it is out of place and confusing
I'm sure it is intended to mimic the post-game press conference sponsor backdrop, to remind we dumb masses that Bomber was a coach. "This is a coach. He was a coach and is a expert opinion. Are you get it? He be coach!!"

Likely Slobbo's idea.

I'm sure it is intended to mimic the post-game press conference sponsor backdrop, to remind we dumb masses that Bomber was a coach. "This is a coach. He was a coach and is a expert opinion. Are you get it? He be coach!!"

Likely Slobbo's idea.

At the start of the year, the idea was that they'd ask him questions about a particular team, and he'd answer them from the perspective of that team's coach, pretending to be them at the press conference. About half way through the second time they did it, though, Bomber seemed to get sick of the concept and just started answering the questions from his own perspective, and has ever since.

Robbo when asked about where carlisle is heading, 'don't really know and its none of our business really' then next question is about trealor and goes on a spiel about how KB is wrong and he is going to Collingwood and bad luck for GWS. This bloke continues to be a joke when it comes to commenting on Essendon (and anything in footy for that matter)

At the start of the year, the idea was that they'd ask him questions about a particular team, and he'd answer them from the perspective of that team's coach, pretending to be them at the press conference. About half way through the second time they did it, though, Bomber seemed to get sick of the concept and just started answering the questions from his own perspective, and has ever since.

to me it sounds like a dumb idea. let's pretend you're brad scott or hardwick.

to me it sounds like a dumb idea. let's pretend you're brad scott or hardwick.
Director: Okay Bomber, now pretend you're Brad Scott.
Bomber: *Shakes head. Looks up at replay screen. Looks down. Pouts. Shakes head again. Looks like a total bitch*
Director: Brilliant! You really nailed him. Now do Hardwick.
Bomber: "Any coach talks to another team's player during the season I will knock them the eff out. Unless that coach is me talking to Treloar."
Director: Cut! That's a wrap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a brilliant episode. Rather strange to see actual, intellectual conversation about football for a change, rather than Robbo's emotive drivel.

Gerard seemed a lot more engaged with the conversation rather than being an odd-man-out.
This episode should be the standard that AFL360 aims for. Proper football discussion is a welcome change.

Was a brilliant episode. Rather strange to see actual, intellectual conversation about football for a change, rather than Robbo's emotive drivel.

Gerard seemed a lot more engaged with the conversation rather than being an odd-man-out.
Was fantastic to see Mike grill Roosy as well, and not stumble.. stutter and fall over his questions

Was fantastic to see Mike grill Roosy as well, and not stumble.. stutter and fall over his questions

Slobbo 'Why were you so bad on the weekend?'
Roos 'Well when I came to the club not only were we coming off a 2 win 56% season, but the bathrooms in the facilities weren't up to the standards we had in Sydney and we are coming from a long way back when it comes to basic hygiene
Slobbo 'Bucks how good are Hawthorn'
Bucks '....'

Does anyone remember the episode in which they showed Gerard's run-in with a security guard at Colonial Stadium when he was reporting for Channel 10 back in the day?

I remember 360 showing it in reference to a certain event this year (I can't recall whether it was an interrupted news report or the Dockland's poor surface), but if anyone remembers the episode or even the approximate date they showed it, that'd be gladly appreciated. It was definitely some time in this year, not last.

Does anyone remember the episode in which they showed Gerard's run-in with a security guard at Colonial Stadium when he was reporting for Channel 10 back in the day?

I remember 360 showing it in reference to a certain event this year (I can't recall whether it was an interrupted news report or the Dockland's poor surface), but if anyone remembers the episode or even the approximate date they showed it, that'd be gladly appreciated. It was definitely some time in this year, not last.
Was only a couple of weeks ago I think. I actually remembered that happening when they showed the clip but had no idea it was Whateley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back