Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 6 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

If you had been paying attention over the past couple of weeks you would see the spam fest these lads put on.

I investigated one thread and they were posting purely for the sake of posting. Hopefully they can give some banter instead of waste posts.

We were trying to engage the dragons but none were willing

Hope you like tentacle pr0n, because that'll probably be a thing once Close Contest arrives.

I'm not against it.

shaq-tentacle.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swamprats,

I don't like you and you don't like me so let's just do what we got to do this week and then go our separate ways again.
I look at your team list and see no one of any worth, in my previous role of overlord of Vegas it was my job to recruit players from other sides, I looked at your list and cried and died a little inside. You hear me? You are a bunch of hacks that really should not have survived infancy. Obviously a balls up in Alberton.

We took your MoOP and added a pinch of Vegas (also cocaine) and he is now lost forever.

Are we on the same page here? You guys were the afterbirth that was unfortunately not tossed out but raised to be what you are today.

Do you understand what I am telling you right now?

DO YOU?
Well, you're a pheasant plucker, aren't you?

For the record,we are not on the same page - you are on page 3 and I've finished the book. Slow reader, are you?

And, not wanting to tell stories out of turn but your prized recruit made a surprise return to the Swamprats during last week's thread grizzling about the flogs at the Bears. We rejected him. Damaged goods.

Aww maaan. We're playing the Reno Sewer Rats this week?

Lame.
After the Reno Rumble you mob will need a Reno Rescue.
House Rules.

For the record,we are not on the same page - you are on page 3 and I've finished the book. Slow reader, are you?

Fun Fact - if you grab the nearest book, turn to page 167, the first sentence sums up your life.

Here, I'll do it for you...
hmd2011_open_blank_book.jpg

He locked it because he was simply upset that he wasn't involved in the Biggest Game Thread in SFA history.

Besides, that was after the game. No one cares about after the game.

Just don't tag Beng
So I am correct. You were spamming to achieve some sort of record. Posting for the sake of posting...

How poor. You are not bigger than the game Millky95

We were trying to engage the dragons but none were willing
Your knowledge of the league is poor to suggest that you were trying to get them to engage with that spam-tacular s**t fest you had going on there.
We at the bears also do not like it when our opposition refuses to show up... but we aren't about to go (MoOP not included) spam the s**t out of this thread with our typing fingers.

Your knowledge of the league is poor to suggest that you were trying to get them to engage with that spam-tacular s**t fest you had going on there.
We at the bears also do not like it when our opposition refuses to show up... but we aren't about to go (MoOP not included) spam the s**t out of this thread with our typing fingers.
Pussies :mad:

So I am correct. You were spamming to achieve some sort of record. Posting for the sake of posting...

How poor. You are not bigger than the game Millky95
This whole forum is SPAM and posting for the sake of posting when you stop and think about it.

Don't act like you're the high and mighty, be all and end all of this place, mate. You're not. Get off the high horse.

That's good to know. Beats needing a mortician...I have several on speed dial if you're running short.
Why would you need more than one? Lots of friends OD before?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back