Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be surprised if we end up bigger players in the trade period than we all thought. We may also end up with a very very high pick if what I've been told is correct (and I have no reason to doubt that it is). Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen.
This is one of those times where you should elaborate, fronk ;)

Pick 6 AKA "the rehab pick" a short history.
2014- Caleb Marchbank
2013- Matthew Scharenberg
2012- Jackson Macrae
2011- Chad Wingard
2010- Reece Conca
2009- Gary Rohan
2008- Chris Yarran
2007- David Myers
2006- Mitch Thorpe
2005- Beau Dowler
2004- Tom Williams
2003- Kepler Bradley
2002- Steven Salopek
2001- Ashley Sampi
2000- Dylan Smith
Pick 6 is the reason Hawthorn are so big on free agency
with Thorpe and Dowler going back to back for a combined
career of 18 games. I would take Wingard for Hunter that
seems fair.o_O

Dont be surprised if we end up bigger players in the trade period than we all thought. We may also end up with a very very high pick if what I've been told is correct (and I have no reason to doubt that it is). Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen.

Clues?

Are blues trading back Jones and Tutt to us and adding pick 2 as a sorry you were right?

I can't think of anyway this happens that doesn't scare the bejizzles out of me. As long as an untouchable isn't leaving I'm ok I guess...??

(Tell us it doesn't involve an untouchable :eek:)

You can't just drop that and walk. That's like farting in a shopping centre and throwing disgusting looks at everyone else. Give me something to help me get through the day Fronk, please?

You're a cruel, cruel man. :p

Did I read on here, or in the papers that the Dogs have a 4 year deal in front of him? Jeez...they have a 3 year rebuild ahead of them.

Might get extended out to 4 years if they have to pay out Jones and account for the spend in next year's cap. LMAO...I'm going to go read Carlton's thread on Jones again...

I think I might keep an eye on how these two are progressing at their respective clubs
Picture1.jpg

Geez Fronk...hope you're busy in boxing everyone to keep your sources confidential?

How am I meant to get anything done today...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 6 AKA "the rehab pick" a short history.
2014- Caleb Marchbank
2013- Matthew Scharenberg
2012- Jackson Macrae
2011- Chad Wingard
2010- Reece Conca
2009- Gary Rohan
2008- Chris Yarran
2007- David Myers
2006- Mitch Thorpe
2005- Beau Dowler
2004- Tom Williams
2003- Kepler Bradley
2002- Steven Salopek
2001- Ashley Sampi
2000- Dylan Smith
Pick 6 is the reason Hawthorn are so big on free agency
with Thorpe and Dowler going back to back for a combined
career of 18 games. I would take Wingard for Hunter that
seems fair.o_O

Pick 6 probably the most expensive in terms of the medical room as well.

Gotta laugh when a Saints fan drops a hand grenade and people start off on bizarro trade tangents accordingly.

Not only that, it's a second hand rumour that originated on the tigers board without mention of any players name. Bigfooty where 1+1 obviously = lachie hunter.

Are blues trading back Jones and Tutt to us and adding pick 2 as a sorry you were right?

Jones was playing across half back for their Reserves. Could be something in that...and our need for more KPD depth.

Unless we have a need for some odd jobs to get done at the Kennel?

Come on Fronk , you know we all value your opnion , is it good or -------

Very cheeky Fronky....Love it!!

Having seen Fronk's work in the past I would speculate that L Hunter has received an offer and we are being offered a top 10 pick as part of the deal. Interesting if true.

Having seen Fronk's work in the past I would speculate that L Hunter has received an offer and we are being offered a top 10 pick as part of the deal. Interesting if true.

My other guess is that we are offering our current first + future first and a decent player for a top 2 pick this season. Maybe Carlton will do what St Kilda didn't do last year.

Can't see how he's worth that much to an opposition side to be honest.
Love him, but gee that's big for a player who played half a year at Footscray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back