No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>It's all a smokescreen and call me sexist or mysoginist all you like but I have believed for awhile that the hold up was due to Patrick and Mardi's joint discussion on their future, and Mari's heart is firmly back in Moggs.

Princess-bride-image.jpg

No matter what decision they come to there'll probably be some resentment. Perhaps not intentionally, but it'll be there.

I hope either way, the one who doesn't get what they want find a way to accept and embrace the direction they're taking. Relationships are tricky...

You simply can't rush that sort of issue. No matter how many times you talk about it someone is left unhappy.

????

Or ... he has different priorities than you?

Let's lay off the personal attacks hey?

Calling someone weak because they make a sacrifice something for their partner is fairly shallow.

No i'm saying the decision is weak in my view. We don't know what he's doing. Hence my opinion.
He can move in 2-3 years. Moving changing clubs breaking ties is massive just because your girlfriend wants to move...

You can have another opinion if you like

????

Calling someone weak because they make a sacrifice something for their partner is fairly shallow.
I think if my partner was involved in a successful organisation, was adored by a city and an integral part of its push for ultimate success, I'd be the one making the sacrifice.

But hey that's just me :)

By Round 1, 2016 she'll be his wife.

No i'm saying the decision is weak in my view. We don't know what he's doing. Hence my opinion.
He can move in 2-3 years. Moving changing clubs breaking ties is massive just because your girlfriend wants to move...

You can have another opinion if you like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger is 100% entitled to take as long as his contract allows. It's *his* decision to make.

Just because fans are impatient, it doesn't mean that there needs to be a specific timeframe. He's taking all the time he needs for a life changing decision and so he should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

????

Maybe its her that should be making the sacrifice at this moment in time

There is plenty of time later in life when Danger can do the same for her

Danger is 100% entitled to take as long as his contract allows. It's *his* decision to make.

Just because fans are impatient, it doesn't mean that there needs to be a specific timeframe. He's taking all the time he needs for a life changing decision and so he should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as this delay doesn't affect our other list management.

Let's say we are courting another player but we can't fully commit to them until we know Danger's intentions, then that player gets jack of our indecision toward him and goes elsewhere, then at the last moment Danger says they are actually off to Geelong after all……I'd be extremely pissed off and in the end regard him as a very selfish person/player.

Maybe its her that should be making the sacrifice at this moment in time

There is plenty of time later in life when Danger can do the same for her
Exactly right.

If my wife was earning a million bucks a year I'd let her decide where we live. I'd have strong input into all factors of the decision but if there was a casting vote in that situation it would be hers.

Not sure you have a decent grasp yourself.

Are you sure? I thought I was using it correctly??

What part of this - "It's all a smokescreen and call me sexist or mysoginist all you like but I have believed for awhile that the hold up was due to Patrick and Mardi's joint discussion on their future, and Mari's heart is firmly back in Moggs." indiciates Misogyny ???

1. Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred or dislike of women or girls. According to feminist theory, misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification of women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back