2015 Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm quite content to say the stars have the worst supporters in the comp, they whinge and moan all day!
And what a waste of talent on the park! Effort always beats Talent!
Sonny, you really are a ******* pelican.. Worst supporters my arse, umpires were shithouse but the boys played their arse off despite this.. Goodluck to Whittlesea, still hope they beat the bridges' arses!! Bunch of pretenders...

so whose it going to be?

lalor awaits hurtsbridge/whittlesea???

thomastown awaits whittlesea/hurstbridge???

there were some cracking games of footy played at Epping over the weekend!

Whittlesea through to the preliminary despite a late Stars come back the eagles had the match under control pretty much all day imo. was never in doubt.
Surprisingly accurate kicking from both teams only seven behinds for the whole match!

Interesting Preliminary Final Hurstbridge V Whittlesea should be a beauty! hope they bash the crap out of each other through! I know who I want to win for Lalor's sake! but I think the eagles will be the more composed, to good and take out the win.
We all no what happened last time Lalor met Hurstbridge in a Grand Final.

Sonny, you really are a ******* pelican.. Worst supporters my arse, umpires were shithouse but the boys played their arse off despite this.. Goodluck to Whittlesea, still hope they beat the bridges' arses!! Bunch of pretenders...

very convenient how its always the umpires fault when the stars lose a game of football. when are you going to take the onus upon yourselves and be humble in defeat?
there is only one pretender in division two, and its you're truly.

very convenient how its always the umpires fault when the stars lose a game of football. when are you going to take the onus upon yourselves and be humble in defeat?
there is only one pretender in division two, and its you're truly.

Humble? When you come in here talking your trash? You should follow your own advice.

Your whole intent was to come on here to provoke and you got a bite. Congratulations. You stay classy.

Last edited:
I'm quite content to say the stars have the worst supporters in the comp, they whinge and moan all day!
And what a waste of talent on the park! Effort always beats Talent!
After watching the weekends games I think it will be a Lalor & Whittlesea granny especially if the Hursty coach plays, he tried to tag Jacobs all day a got his pants pulled and I don't know why he continued his role after half time as he could have put anyone else on him cause with the same effect and why he didn't have 2 dangerous forwards on Ryan & King as the ones who tried to tag them again had no effect at least try a Loader or Shaw to make them accountable going the other way.

Also heard on Sunday that he will not be coaching next year, also heard Brad Dean & Travis Hodgson will not be going around again either.

After watching the weekends games I think it will be a Lalor & Whittlesea granny especially if the Hursty coach plays, he tried to tag Jacobs all day a got his pants pulled and I don't know why he continued his role after half time as he could have put anyone else on him cause with the same effect and why he didn't have 2 dangerous forwards on Ryan & King as the ones who tried to tag them again had no effect at least try a Loader or Shaw to make them accountable going the other way.

Also heard on Sunday that he will not be coaching next year, also heard Brad Dean & Travis Hodgson will not be going around again either.

Chopper has been borderline best 18 all year.

Totally agree on the Michael Ryan fact, a player who thinks he's better than what he is, calls for the ball in ridiculous spots pretty much as the ball has been kicked to a free teammate then kicks up a stink when he hadn't been given the pill, I think he needs to have a long hard look at the tape and see the calibre of player he was trying to tag, and really deep down have a look at his own talent, just looking from the outside looks like a huge glory hunter, one of them blokes that will one day say to himself (look what I did when I was younger) thing is everyone else but him knows how bad he is for hurstbridge's success.

Totally agree on the Michael Ryan fact, a player who thinks he's better than what he is, calls for the ball in ridiculous spots pretty much as the ball has been kicked to a free teammate then kicks up a stink when he hadn't been given the pill, I think he needs to have a long hard look at the tape and see the calibre of player he was trying to tag, and really deep down have a look at his own talent, just looking from the outside looks like a huge glory hunter, one of them blokes that will one day say to himself (look what I did when I was younger) thing is everyone else but him knows how bad he is for hurstbridge's success.
Horrible footballer, jury is still out on his coaching ability as well. Makes ridiculous selection decisions on Thursday nights eg picking his mates no.90. (When will the penny drop that he is not good enough). This guy is just after short term success and is trying to better his resume and win a flag with his mates and does not care about the future of the club.
As I have said before some of the young players are leaving due to him and the lack of a development plan at the club.

Horrible footballer, jury is still out on his coaching ability as well. Makes ridiculous selection decisions on Thursday nights eg picking his mates no.90. (When will the penny drop that he is not good enough). This guy is just after short term success and is trying to better his resume and win a flag with his mates and does not care about the future of the club.
As I have said before some of the young players are leaving due to him and the lack of a development plan at the club.

Not sure who these young players leaving are you speak of, quite close with a few of them and they're certainly happy with the club

Not sure who these young players leaving are you speak of, quite close with a few of them and they're certainly happy with the club
Some leaving some just not playing.
One kid they want to keep is Jack Furlong. He has had an amazing year for an 18 year old and I thought he and Tilley were by far the best for Hurstbridge on the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can assure you, chopper will be there next year. Why on earth would the club part ways with him? look at the list he has got together? We haven't been this successful in years? I would love to know how much substance your accusations actually have.

I'm sick to death of hearing all these speculations that the young blokes at the club are not happy. Me young bloke and his mates love it down there. Up the bridges !!!!!!

I can assure you, chopper will be there next year. Why on earth would the club part ways with him? look at the list he has got together? We haven't been this successful in years? I would love to know how much substance your accusations actually have.

I'm sick to death of hearing all these speculations that the young blokes at the club are not happy. Me young bloke and his mates love it down there. Up the bridges !!!!!!
Dont worry sonney there all jealious and rushed point needs to find a club that suits his needs

I asked a question earlier about Shaw, Kruezer, Tilley , Harvey and Farrelly on what would happen if Hursty win the premiership. Not one person answered the question. Any takers on answering the question?

Ty Loader, arguable best player in comp? Good call or bad call?
o_Oo_O Kidding pal, you've got peter hood, Shane Jacobs, Harley Ryan and Matt Dornauf to compete with, no where near that standard of player, good not great, will most likely be in the top 10 in the league bnf but no where near the "best" player in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back