List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see Gerard Whately give a look like the cat who got the cream on AFL 360?

Firstly, he laughed when he said the club would have been aghast at the Geelong Addy spread :D and said the position of the club would be: "Shhhhhhh"
Then Mick Shehan spoke about how if people haven't made their mind up, usually the club (in this case Adelaide) will lose them. He then asked Gerard: "Why wouldn't he have made his mind up? And in fact has Adelaide made him an offer? Are you aware of that?"
Gerard looks up says: "Uhhhh, hmmmmm" and then smiles a cheeky grin that he can't contain and Mick says: "No" to which Gerard confirms.

He knows. :cool:

Mick then asked if Patty would be more excited by Adelaide now than Geelong and Gerard said it would depend on his sense of self-worth, probably take the view that "I can make a big difference here"

He isn't the only one who knows, Hutchy too, and when guys like Mark Robinson and Jon Ralph - who both change their opinions as often as the wind - have been adamant for the whole year that he's coming to Geelong then that would tell you something. Why would they be so sure?;)

Although I disagree with WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot on the likely end game on this topic, given the genuine manner in which the poster has engaged in discussion I think we can do better than the feeder club stuff.

Although I disagree with WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot on the likely end game on this topic, given the genuine manner in which the poster has engaged in discussion I think we can do better than the feeder club stuff.

Hey now catempire, lets not bring rational discussion into this. We're on the internet dammit! ;)

On a slightly more serious, I do appreciate that some Geelong posters, such as yourself and Nakia have attempted to have an open discussion on a topic in which we are obviously hoping for outcomes at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Hey now catempire, lets not bring rational discussion into this. We're on the internet dammit! ;)

On a slightly more serious, I do appreciate that some Geelong posters, such as yourself and Nakia have attempted to have an open discussion on a topic in which we are obviously hoping for outcomes at opposite ends of the spectrum.
I find the discussion interesting but futile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking of emailing them all to my friend Mardi
she can quote them all in the presser she gives in a few weeks

Wait, Mardi is holding a press conference:eek: "The""Mardi"????

Always a first for everything |I s'pose. Cos she's never done one before.

She must be famous for something to be holding a press conference!:)

Good old Frank Costa... the man that stood there directly in front of me towards the end of 2010 (with a huge grin) and told me directly to my face that Ablett was staying at Geelong.

That was kind of awkward. Well, it felt to me like Mark Riccuito was slightly uncomfortable, even though he brought up the Dangerfield dialogue.

I like what Frank said about zones. I bet he'd change his tune the second the Falcons weren't producing so many talented players.
The Falcons are a breeding ground of class. Aren't they the most successful under 18's side in terms of players drafted, with 3 more likely top 10 picks this year.

I agree with Frank. :D

Good old Frank Costa... the man that stood there directly in front of me towards the end of 2010 (with a huge grin) and told me directly to my face that Ablett was staying at Geelong.

But did he specifically mention if it was Gary Jnr?
Could have meant Gary Snr or Nathan ;)

I find it ironic. Adelaide is just as fcuked as Geelong, if not more so. Holden's closure will essentially wipe out the northern belt. In my recent trip back to Geelong, it seems as though there's more positivity in Geelong’s long term economic prospects than Adelaide and SA.

Must be quite a few seriously negative people in SA then... Not the thread to debate that though

Unnecessary dude. They did get betts and have got a lot of players back in the past.
Meh the utter s**t they are talking about our club/players/supporters on their board means they are owed zero respect in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back