2015 SANFL TV Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
2015SANFLratingsr2.png

Last year you could watch a replay of SANFL matches that were on C7. This year they don't even bother putting up replays.

Last year you could watch a replay of SANFL matches that were on C7. This year they don't even bother putting up replays.
It was pretty horrendous (the replays). I remember watching one in the first few rounds. After each goal/stoppage they were smashing in the same 4-5 ads, every single time. I never went back.

I have missed the ABC coverage, replays and catchup, but I guess that horse has well and truly bolted. ABC's iView was great for catchup service, used to actually watch some of the neutral games as well.

I'm disappointed that the SANFL don't make more of their weekly recordings - would happily subscribe for the year to access the library, with the option of buying copies of select to keep at the end of the season, for say ~$10 each.

Currently watching the Centrals V Norwood game from Saturday, with the radio commentary over-layed. It's good enough to watch and listen to - better than the old, grainy replays I remember rushing home from the games to watch, in my youth.

FWIW - kids are glued to the TV at the moment, to catch themselves on the replay!

Not surprised - used to watch games regularly on ABC and catchup. I bet that their catchup service access is well down on ABC's as well.

I'm not sure how the SANFL paid for this, but I think it's poor value if we paid anything and we should be looking at an online, subscription model.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14k for the SANFL on the weekend. Pretty poor given the Adelaide reserves played.
As a long-time SANFL supporter, I'm not surprised.

I bought the Media file of the Centrals v Norwood game from a couple of weeks ago from SANFL - it was better than the s**t served up by 7, as referenced by getaroundit above.

Had the link within 48 hours of the game, no ads, radio commentary added was good enough and I had been at the game, so didn't need to watch it live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back