Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing pirate warriors 3, loving it, gets the good ol' One Piece fervour going

I hope the epic fight shaping to take place in the latest chapter doesn't fizzle out
What's the gameplay like?

Playing pirate warriors 3, loving it, gets the good ol' One Piece fervour going

I hope the epic fight shaping to take place in the latest chapter doesn't fizzle out

Cant see the fight happening lol. Think fuji will do something to let luffy and co escape.

A new Berserk chapter is out today!
tumblr_n4iuliOlHb1tziei6o1_500.gif

SPOILER s**t

Would be good to get an official name on Fujitora's fruit, it's gravity related but wasn't Blackbeard's as well?
Blackbeards was a darkness logia type?

Has anyone seen Shin Sekai Yori? If so, is it any good, thinking of watching it.

I thought it was pretty good. Interesting premise, well-constructed world, and a good story overall.

Male-on-male make-out scenes might not be your thing, though. Or female-on-female, depending on your preference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funniest anime I've ever seen is a new one from the current season called 'Prison School'. only 7-8 or episodes sofar but well worth the watch. Recommend it to everyone. 10/10 sofar.

Only way i can describe is its a Japanese American Pie.

Funniest anime I've ever seen is a new one from the current season called 'Prison School'. only 7-8 or episodes sofar but well worth the watch. Recommend it to everyone. 10/10 sofar.

Only way i can describe is its a Japanese American Pie.
Heard of it, isn't there a like a mad amount of fan-service though?

I wouldn't say mad amount. But yes it has some. Only other ecchi show that I've seen is High school of the dead , and have to say prison school has less fan service. With prison school school u see stuff like a couple of panty shots here and there but the main story and hilarious situation the guys get caught in overshadows the ecchi stuff.

should watch the first 2 episodes or so, will guarantee you will genuinely LOL. I've recommend it to fair few ppl who aren't a big fan of ecchi aswell but they all love it, it's just a genuinely epic comedy anime :)

dresrossa arc dragging on way too much. Had soo much pontential :( just end already :( :mad:

I think you'll find it's much better paced on a reread. I've been caught up since water 7 and every ark has seemed to drag on and has had loads of people in the fandom crying about the pacing but on reread has been pure awesome.

The latest One Piece chapter - that was good.

I wonder if Luffy will say no to all those people joining, and then he will be talked into it, or something like that.

I wonder if Jinbe will show up in the next chapter and join.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back