Remove this Banner Ad

oh *s sake I was just doing the same thing :cry:

3oPmYT5.png

Hello guys,

Needing some help creating a jersey for my local school team

Colours would be Black with Teal and Yellow

Thanks

Here is a design for the logo we are looking at

Won't be exact because of copyright purposes but similar with the actual stingray

Attachments

• 250373_stingrays-green gold on white_cropped.jpg
    250373_stingrays-green gold on white_cropped.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello all,
If anyone's interested? If you need questions feel free to PM me

What kind of design? Club logo

Personal use or business related*? Potential to be business
Design brief: Our current logo is fairly bland.. I'd like to take a couple design options to our board for consideration. Personally I like the idea of a shield but not necessary. Club name is Central Coast Bombers (also if you don't want to put bombers on it that's up to you)..Would also like to have est. 1978 on it.. Also when players become life members we put gold leaves added to the logo, like what collingwood have on their logo. So to have that ability is preferred
Other: For inspiration I've been liking the Canterbury Bulldogs 2015 logo, Brisbane Broncos 30years logo, Western Bulldogs new logo, afl footy show logo..but if you think a round style is better so be it..
If successful can give you a club polo with new logo and possibly some club merchandise..
Link to see the pic of the bomber can be found at
kvbombers.com

Last edited:
hey fellas, I'm back after an extended leave, and my indoor soccer team wanted me to come up with a logo, and we all knew how crap I was at that, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating one for me, colours are; Yellow, Red and Blue (the Villerael colours)

Team Name: Playnation FFA

Cheers guys! and I hope your can help, any further question put them down below

hey fellas, I'm back after an extended leave, and my indoor soccer team wanted me to come up with a logo, and we all knew how crap I was at that, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating one for me, colours are; Yellow, Red and Blue (the Villerael colours)

Team Name: Playnation FFA

Cheers guys! and I hope your can help, any further question put them down below

Cheers whoever moved it, couldnt find the Request thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back