FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to hear from one of football's great families.

Would like to have heard more from Chad Cornes.

Great player. Didn't get the recognition he deserved outside of his state.

True.

I think Mike might be talking about officials who never played the game at AFL or state level (which Pert obviously did). Cook actually played four games for Melbourne, which I didn't know until I watched the interview.

Seven minutes into the interview with Cook, Mike says: "you know we don't have officials on this show" and then, at the end of the interview, Mike tells Cook that he (Mike) has broken a tradition of not having officials on.

Dont know why. Cook showed that an official can give a good interview. Dont know why it has to about a playing career for it to be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved last night's episode. All three guys came across really well. I always hated Chad as a smart arse on the field, but he seems like the kind of bloke who call a spade a spade and the type of bloke you'd love in your corner.

I don't recall him saying that at all. He said he was still pissed at certain board members, not the club as a whole.
At the start of the show Mike asks Chad about getting drafted and how it felt being drafted by the club they hated. Chad says "we hated them... still". I think he meant that they still hated them even though he was drafted by them.
Just finished watching it, thought it was great. They've copped a bad wrap over the years for being knobs, particularly Chad, but they seem like decent blokes.

I just finished watching it as well and really enjoyed it.

Laugh how Graeme still can't bring himself to say he wanted Port to win so he said he wanted the team his sons played for to win.

Was a good change up with 3 guests as well.

Just finished watching it, thought it was great. They've copped a bad wrap over the years for being knobs, particularly Chad, but they seem like decent blokes.
Sounds like Chadwick was a total knob on field but a fantastic bloke off the field.

After a few flat weeks, that was a good episode with the Cornes family.

Two very different brothers in all aspects. Plus lots of interesting insights hings that I never knew...probably the most remarkable of all was that Chad thought Port Adelaide were going to comfortably win the 2007 GF going into the game!

Good Ep, watching end of it now. Loved Chad's "2,3,4 years time there'll be a lot of success" line about the Giants.

After a few flat weeks, that was a good episode with the Cornes family.

Two very different brothers in all aspects. Plus lots of interesting insights hings that I never knew...probably the most remarkable of all was that Chad thought Port Adelaide were going to comfortably win the 2007 GF going into the game!
Well they were tipped by many going into that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back