Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't insinuate that the opinion of others is nonsense or the work of children on school holidays when you have more than enough skeletons in your closet.
Now as Testekill has been nice enough to give me a warning in the form of a Simpsons reference (my one weakness) I will refrain from continuing, just a last friendly reminder that if you show me respect, respect will be given back, if not you will be ignored.
Yes masser
"Skeletons" ooga booga
Trading hunter is childish
As is getting in a huff and puff
And the Simpsons? Please ignore me

Happy to be corrected, but I don't think the initial piece of information ever even said he actually wanted out. It was purely about his dad and possibly manager getting their knickers all twisted over the betting thing, and perhaps his early lack of playing time.

I actually doubt Lachie was ever really that unhappy, and his Dad and managers views may have been adjusted since then.

Fair enough. Probably just a bit of bigfooty chinese whispers- goes from that, to all the talk of Hunter supposedly wanting out. Although I do recall reading that he wasn't exactly pleased with his club imposed suspension. Most players wouldn't be happy being suspended by their own club, I suppose, but it wouldn't be surprising to hear if all the things he's had to deal with this year made him, or I guess his camp, rather unhappy. We shall wait and see.

Scharenberg's management wants $350, 000-400, 000.
Ha and they're justifying this how? That's ridiculous for an injury plagued youngster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the **** does he think he is? Barely deserves base salary from what I've seen.

Disappointing for the pies given they've funded him through all his injuries and he's given them f'all return in 2 years. Very ungracious. Wouldn't blame the pies if they invite him to go home and just get the pick they need for Treloar out of it.

Scharenberg? $400k? U ******* wot m8?

He's having a laugh. Surely the Crows won't be so stupid.

Now Fronk my good mate , can I at least ask this .
Given the info you have received , is Fronk cool with it if all comes off ?
I thiiiiiiiiink so King. I'm not really that sure to be completely honest as it involves picks and I know zero about this draft.

It's bold, it comes with risk, and it's very very Beveridge.

I thiiiiiiiiink so King. I'm not really that sure to be completely honest as it involves picks and I know zero about this draft.

It's bold, it comes with risk, and it's very very Beveridge.

Can you say if it is something that has been proposed to another club yet? Or is it just a plan at this stage?

If we somehow land Weitering, he'll be forever in our debt for saving him from the likes of Carlton or Melbourne, where he'd be doomed to eternal mediocrity, and possibly a late career move through free agency to a career graveyard like Fremantle or GWS.

Not that I'm getting ahead of myself.

Thank **** we picked Bont over Aish and Sharenberg.

I don't think you'll find that posted after right after the draft. For that matter, a few weeks prior there was no mention. Guess we just continue to speculate and trust the club will ignore us all and keep the recent excellent trading happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back