Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Guardian.

What deal?

So 22m plus Navas?
They are saying £22m to United for De Gea. £7m to Madrid for Navas.

£29m deal.

Either way, I've heard that the deal might still go through but neither player will be registered until January.

I think people are getting hung up a bit on fault or no fault.

What has happened has happened. Could it have been handled better by United. IMO yes.

But for me I thought the best thing for United was to sell, and the deal falling through (if it does) is a bad thing for them.

Others don't see it that way but there really is no tin foil hat conspiracy to make United look bad.
United said until either we get a satisfactory bid or until De Gea actually asks to leave he stays. We acted like any other club would with a star player

Not Uniteds fault that it took Madrid until this morning to make a bid, Madrid messed it up big time and they lost a lot of face.

£29m deal.

Either way, I've heard that the deal might still go through but neither player will be registered until January.
They are the only ones breaking it down like that.

£29m deal.

LFP should be able to make a call on the whole situation and allow it to happen if both RM / United are on board. Makes sense.

Yay so we started high and got the best we could. When other clubs bid below what other clubs demand it's good negotiating, when United demand a high fee it's terrible negotiating and incompetence. Never change BF.
Ends justifies the means in the long run.

In an ideal world you would want a deal done, and your new number 1 in place by the start of the season.

LFP should be able to make a call on the whole situation and allow it to happen if both RM / United are on board. Makes sense.
I don't think so. Both clubs have had plenty of time to make a deal, and both were fully aware of when it had to be done by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

£29m deal.

If it's 22m for De Gea and 7m for Navas that's a 15m deal.

Real Madrid probably isn't too bothered, I doubt Man UTd would be as well unless Van Gaal somehow holds a grudge on De Gea and Valdes and keep playing Romerlol
Nah we have Navas... Oh yeah.

Actually come to think of it, if the deal went through theres no reason why Navas couldnt be registered to play straight away.
You talking the deal going through now but finalized in Jan?

If so RM wouldn't be without a GK.

@bbcsport_david: Very unlikely #AFC will make any signings today. Explored options but nothing was close & almost certainly no ins or outs now #DeadlineDay

HJxzTG6IHLPCCLEw0W16wHCeDY9uIv3wwBob_OXr9U9V3wA7AXA850INo4GViPZZQVGiLcwkZcZ2cZQjZdx2KShS4H5Gr5rXMbVCjVhXTOaTirP62MDfPgQ=w500-h213-nc

You talking the deal going through now but finalized in Jan?

If so RM wouldn't be without a GK.
The talk was that the deal would go through but neither keeper would be registered to play until January.

Just saying that if that happened there would be no reason why Navas couldnt play for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back