No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloane's parents moved to Adelaide...... what's stopping Mr and Mrs Dangerfield and Harwood from doing the same? If theyre so desperate to help raise Grandchildren.

Oh dear, didn't you hear? I hate to be the one to have to tell you but Sloane's parents moved back to Melbourne and he's playing for The Saints next year.

Edit: And he'll be their captain.

Well, you know what, Danger summed the entire situation up himself 3 years ago. The club has done everything it can to keep him, so he either wants to be a part of the club and where it's heading or not.

I cant comprehend the move a possible move to Geelong at all. Its a different story if they are on the verge of premiership success but as Adelaide seem to be the ones on the brink of sustained success for a while with the amount of young players in the side it really makes me question that this is even a debate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Dangerfields grandfather is heading up a push to get a statue in the Riverland for Roo.

Sounds odd for a bloke whose grandson is destined to leave the club.
He also encouraged Patty to sign didn't he? I remember him giving Patty a lesson in loyalty or something like that.
Let's get this man to toss the coin this weekend! It will be a Trojan Horse!

Everyone on Facebook is going on about the triple m interview with the Geelong president or something that he has hired a bunch of his family members to work at the club.

Can anyone elaborate?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Roo and Dits had Costa on, didn't give too much away. Said not a done deal, the Crows have looked after Danger very well. Sounds like Mardi might want to go home.

Dangers parents live next door to Costa and Dangers mum looks after some holiday place for Costa.
treeman see above

Everyone on Facebook is going on about the triple m interview with the Geelong president or something that he has hired a bunch of his family members to work at the club.

Can anyone elaborate?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
Pats mum and Aunt have worked for Costa at least 7 years.

I haven't heard the interview.

My parents moved to Perth when we had our kids.
We were living pretty close to our parents when kids came along...... very quickly moved a couple of thousand km away.
Best decision we've made.

It's an each to their own environment and I wouldn't even try to guess what other people believe in this area of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back