Current Missing QLD schoolgirl Jayde Kendall found dead

Remove this Banner Ad

A school friend of Jayde Kendall has spent the night in a Queensland watch house and will face court today after being charged with the teen’s murder.

Yesterday, the missing 16-year-old’s body was found in a field near Gatton, west of Brisbane, almost two weeks after she disappeared.

Brenden Bennetts, 18, was arrested at the office of his solicitor in Bardon and charged last night with one count of murder and one count of misconduct with a corpse by interfering.

Bennetts stared straight ahead as he was driven to a watch house by officers last night as a media scrum gathered around the Queensland Police car in which he was traveling.

He is due to face Brisbane Magistrates Court today and The Courier Mail reports Bennetts intends to plead not guilty.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ge-girl-located-by-police#biPsOTQlhb7lSmGD.99

The Courier-Mail has uncovered a series of posts written by 18-year-old Brenden Bennetts, who was charged on Friday with murder and interfering with a corpse following the discovery of Jayde’s body in a paddock at the end of a narrow country lane.

In one post, Bennetts, who considers himself an aspiring writer, ponders “what death feels like”, the fragility of the human body and finding out “how black my heart really is”.

The Facebook posts also revealed conversations with Jayde dating back to February 2013, when she commented on one of his photos: “Oh my god, your eyes.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...disturbing-posts/story-fntwpug1-1227505306949

I can see where his Barrister/Solicitors will go with this direction and it's probable that they are going to make a case of a mental illness. With the mountain of evidence there's little other ways they could go about it except to acknowledge the murder and make a case for the accused being mentally ill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back