STAND TALL - 2015 Membership Final Figure - 13,480

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a bit more of a look this morning and some more interesting trends at the other end of the scale....

2012: 3 games under 7k (2 at Skoda 1 at BISP)
2013: 4 under 7k (including a disastrous Mother's Day lunchtime game against Crows under 6k)
2014: 1 game under 7k
2015: 1 under 7k

Manuka has had one game under 7k each year bar 2012 - 2 against the GC and 1 against Port
They've also had one crowd over 10k each year bar 2012 - St Kilda, North and Geelong.

The St Kilda game was first under new lights and North have a slight, though distant, history.

I can see why we've asked not to have the GC there again for a while and instead have a halfway decent Victorian team.

Our last Spotless game under 7k was Rd 12 2013 against Port - a team we've never gotten more than 7k at home to see. (6811, 6601, 6549)

We have to get our numbers up for the derby. We have to set ourselves a realistic target next year - at least 12,500 wearing orange, something like that, so that we crack the 20K mark for the first time.

There are more than enough Swans fans in Sydney to easily sell out Spotless Stadium, but to date, they haven't. It's strange how so many of them find excuses not to come and see their team play.

5year_front.jpg

Half the fun is trying to find your own name.

No, wait, not 'fun'... 'annoyance'! :)
Found my name pretty quickly. Just found my wife's name earlier tonight. It is on the front and not too far from mine, so it will be visible when I frame it up. Very happy with that outcome.

In my search though, I found a second instance of my name! It is very, very unlikely that there is another member out there with the same name as me.:confused:

Found my name pretty quickly. Just found my wife's name earlier tonight. It is on the front and not too far from mine, so it will be visible when I frame it up. Very happy with that outcome.

In my search though, I found a second instance of my name! It is very, very unlikely that there is another member out there with the same name as me.:confused:

Yeah, I saw a couple of names repeated. I just assumed that they'd bought two memberships - some people do.

I finally found my name - still looking for my son's.

In comments from others on a different platform also playing "Where's Wally?"' the positions are different for each size.

Note on this - they definitely are, but not substantially so. Mine's about an inch higher between the 2XL and the M, whereas my wife's is similar but horizontally shifted as well.

The club has replied on Twitter to a couple of people looking for 2016 memberships, saying they would be on sale in mid-late Sept. I hadn't noticed but in years past they've had the next year's memberships on sale in the week leading up to the final home game with incentives to renew/sign up before the last game.

I wonder if they're looking at changing things up, although I'm not sure there's really anything to change.

The club has replied on Twitter to a couple of people looking for 2016 memberships, saying they would be on sale in mid-late Sept. I hadn't noticed but in years past they've had the next year's memberships on sale in the week leading up to the final home game with incentives to renew/sign up before the last game.

I wonder if they're looking at changing things up, although I'm not sure there's really anything to change.
Maybe to tie in to a certain re-signing?

Yes im dreaming.

I can't follow them anymore on Twitter.

They blocked me during the Swans debacle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back