WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I did #rawdelayed today... I'm not sure what the hell I just watched.

Why did they just spend 3 hours telling me that Triple H is that much better than the schmuck with the title and the other schmuck that he buried at WM, but who earned a title shot anyway?

WTF is this s**t?

For a guy that wasn't even on the show!

You know, it's a pretty good promo if Rollins beats Sting and Sting comes out and says that the night after NOC. That would feed into the stoking fire of Rollins vs HHH - but the main event of NOC is Rollins and Sting, not friggen HHH!

-----

New Day rules... and the Dudleys are going to be heels in less than a month, because the New Day have managed to get a friggen table over, and the crowd is going to s**t on the Dudleys when they break it!

I loved when they got into periodic tables and times tables. And I loved Woods' hair, god it made him look like an a-hole :D

-----

The new Wyatt guy... I don't remember his name... but you can see how green his is to watch him. It's only a matter of time til he hurts someone, he looked green as hell today.

-----

Why did PCB get the opportunity to challenge for the title? Why didn't Sasha when she pinned the champ one on one a couple of weeks ago?

If it leads to the right end, who cares. I usually don't care to fantasy book, but it's so obvious here - Charlotte wins the belt at NOC, they come out on Raw and say "this is meant to be the corronation of Nikki as the longest reigning champ ever, but she lost. And no one cares anyway. No one cares about 'divas', they never did - this is the era of the sports WOMAN."

She blows up the title/drops it in a bin/runs over it, and annoints herself the new WWE Womens Champion.

I just caught up, I kind of thought the ending of RAW was actually sad. Not for what the story was actually intending to sell in the slightest, just that vince has written Seth into a corner. No way he actually walks out champ. Surely Cena is due for a break soon ffs?

11813309_761325297330196_3077235438769433135_n.jpg

Only because she Sleeps with Mr.WWE John Cena

She's still with the sexy Bulgarian bear as far as I know. Igloo

Must be hard seeing your Mrs mack on with a much better looking bloke and then being on the road with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Her and Brie both bitched to management when AJ cut that awesome promo on the Total Divas. Might have something to do with it.

I don't remember AJ doing another promo like that after the pipebomb. I still remember the stupid bellas shouting during the whole thing.

I just started watching Raw.

Are we just all ignoring the fact that JBL called Sting Steve at the end of his promo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back