AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

And I trust you don't have to re-tune your Air Guitar.. :p

English translation : Do you Comprehend / understand ?

I think you mean capisce.;)

Or...cup-ish....like a cup...a trophy

I trust we'll be seeing a thread up sooner than later about what 'TWO TEAM SURVIVOR' is all about… as balmainforever has eluded to previous days.. I've been busy blowing up smoke, Chism is trying to quit and whoever wants to do a write up of what their crystal ball says about the AE this season.

Also let you know that we're pushing most of the comps onto GOOGLE SHEETS so I request for GG that a 'ONE STOP thread' without responses be set up on each of the comps… the OP would have the running list of the HRS qualifiers. Just need bgt2110 to hit me up with his 3XKO spread sheet sometime THIS week. This will allow quicker updates/ and knowing where it's all at.

Balmainforever should be aware that DROP ZONE ELIMINATION will commence from WEEK 3 this season. Updated on the OP of this thread.

DZE15_zpszku2jxg8.jpg

Last edited:
Survivor wont need a whole new thread to explain it. But I can do it.

Dont know about the google sheets thing. I have very little time to manage anything manually. But explain again what you want these sheets for, so i can better understand.

I'll PM you.. in a couple days. Easy management is the key. PB74 and the rest of the AE admin will be able to update the ND standings / other comps as soon as certain game clinching games are done meaning you'll see less delays of where everyone sits in the context.

Leave it to Squeeler fan to name the conference after a player and protégé of Paul Brown. :p

It was bad enough I had to do your preview, now I may have to suffer the indignity of being in the Chuck Noll conference? Geesh...sure pick on the minority. (US citizen) ;)

Leave it to a Browns fan to ........actually you've been punished enough.

Leave it to a Browns fan to ........actually you've been punished enough.

All I have to say is--thank god for the Crows or my head would explode! :)

I trust we'll be seeing a thread up sooner than later about what 'TWO TEAM SURVIVOR' is all about… as balmainforever has eluded to previous days.. I've been busy blowing up smoke, Chism is trying to quit and whoever wants to do a write up of what their crystal ball says about the AE this season.

Also let you know that we're pushing most of the comps onto GOOGLE SHEETS so I request for GG that a 'ONE STOP thread' without responses be set up on each of the comps… the OP would have the running list of the HRS qualifiers. Just need bgt2110 to hit me up with his 3XKO spread sheet sometime THIS week. This will allow quicker updates/ and knowing where it's all at.

Balmainforever should be aware that DROP ZONE ELIMINATION will commence from WEEK 3 this season. Updated on the OP of this thread.

DZE15_zpszku2jxg8.jpg

I see words...pretty certain they are English words....other then that, I got nothing. Do I at least win the James Harrison Trophy for last place? :p

I see words...pretty certain they are English words....other then that, I got nothing. Do I at least win the James Harrison Trophy for last place? :p

That's the Jarryd Hayne around these parts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being in a division named after a kicker is surely a positive?

Soft draw?
Andersen one of 2 kickers im happy to have named the division I am.
If we lost the 1998 NFC Championship though......

btw, Andersen > Anderson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back