Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You started posting a year ago to trash the GF debacle and now your telling people to move on about it. sounds to me that hypocrisy is alive and well. Good job keep it up.

Wow I thought the fishing season had finished in the hills, but no they are still biting hard as anything. haha

Obviously you didn't watch the game either. Here's a paragraph from the SFL write up of the game;

"With the icy wind behind it in the third term, Ashwood had threatened to wipe out Moorabbin’s 21-point half time advantage, but the Kangaroos’ backline repelled numerous attacks. Matthew Johansson spent most of the term in the backline and helped inspire his Kangaroo teammates."

They won the game and Johansson was one of the best. Not sure how you can say he shouldn't of played!
Sorry Cato, I meant in the first final when he didn't leave the goal square. He was very good on the weekend.

It's div 3... One of the worst comps in the state ... Maybe lower the bar of expectation ... Agree though $12 to sit out at that s**t hole is a bit steep...

You'd think the league could dish up a better venue than Heatherton for finals matches :eek:
I wonder if our $12 is going to an all expenses paid for trip to the USA. Maybe they can study ground selection there while touring the big NFL venues.

You'd think the league could dish up a better venue than Heatherton for finals matches :eek:
I wonder if our $12 is going to an all expenses paid for trip to the USA. Maybe they can study ground selection there while touring the big NFL venues.

Maybe you and all the other sooks:cry::cry: that go on and on about the ground and the USA crap could put your $12 to building a bridge:rainbow:.....get over it FFS!:eek::eek:

Last edited:
Wow I thought the fishing season had finished in the hills, but no they are still biting hard as anything. haha

You are the one that replied..looks like that hypocrisy is alive and well in old Bouncey
Maybe you and all the other sooks:cry::cry: that go on and on about the ground and the USA crap could put your $12 to building a bridge:rainbow:.....get over it FFS!:eek::eek:

My word...your hypocrisy is outstanding.

Cant wait to pick up my toyota in a few weeks. What a grab! Vertigo is a horrible thing but. . .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back