Preview R23: Changes v GWS - White to debut; Harmes, Brayshaw, JKH in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: Same spuds we brought in last week.

In. Some spuds we dropped last week.

Etc ....etc.

As for Jamar....he can GAGF. He has been getting paid under pretence.

Meanwhile, AFL is Number One has again made no change to their posting style, coming up with the same boring post as the past few weeks.

In: Jamar, JKH, Brayshaw,
Out: Spencer, M Jones, N Jones

If he's going, Jamar deserves a farewell game. Rotate him and Gawn between ruck and the goal square, start Howe up forward as well with a licence to fly for everything and then tell the boys to play an attacking brand of footy. Frank it. Let's see what can be achieved.

If he's going, Jamar deserves a farewell game. Rotate him and Gawn between ruck and the goal square, start Howe up forward as well with a licence to fly for everything and then tell the boys to play an attacking brand of footy. Frank it. Let's see what can be achieved.

Agree with your ins / outs. Disagree with your game plan. GWS would win by 150 points if we tried to play attacking!

I agree, except I'd play Spencer (if fit) with Jamar in the ruck. Let Gawny have a rest and make sure he doesn't get injured. If he has a huge summer on the track and gets as fit as Goldy, Jacobs etc, he could be one of the best rucks in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind seeing Kent and Toumpas given a last round run

Agree re Toumpas. But I wouldn't want to risk Kent doing a bad hammy again and missing 10 or so weeks of training. He's one of our few players who can take the game on and hurt opposition sides - too risky to bring him back for one game in my opinion.

Agree re Toumpas. But I wouldn't want to risk Kent doing a bad hammy again and missing 10 or so weeks of training. He's one of our few players who can take the game on and hurt opposition sides - too risky to bring him back for one game in my opinion.
Agreed on both accounts. But I only want to see Toumpas in if it's to play entirely in the midfield.

If he misses 10 weeks he is missing 10 weeks of holidays, we wont be back in training till late october atleast

If he misses 10 weeks he is missing 10 weeks of holidays, we wont be back in training till late october atleast
Better to have ten weeks of holidays than ten weeks of further rehab for the sake of playing one game.

Agree with your ins / outs. Disagree with your game plan. GWS would win by 150 points if we tried to play attacking!

You're probably right but there's no time like the present to start practicing an attacking game plan.

Was it Roos or PJ who said we don't have the cattle/skills to do that yet? Pfft, we'll have 90% the same list next year and there's no better place to test what we can do and start building the right mentality than against another AFL side. Yeah we might get smashed but that's been happening this past month anyway.

No point trying to clog the game up and grind out a pointless win if we don't intend to play that way next year. Might as well start building our game style for the future now. What's the worst that could happen...we get flogged again? :drunk:

I now hope a decent Crowd shows up for Crossy. I'll do my part. Would be a shame for him to go out in front of the lowest Etihad crowd

Now with this Cross stuff, if we can't get ourselves up to at least have a real crack at GWS, we have actually gone nowhere this year. Sounds bad putting this on one game but it'll tell us a lot about the mentality of the group if they roll over this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back