Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea FC ‏@ChelseaFC 1m1 minute ago

.@ChelseaFC have today completed the signing of Michael Hector from Reading

hello michael, how would you like a spot in the champions league squad? * no you wont play, you're just numbers mate. yeah, just sign here

not even a numbers signing, loaned back immediately. oh dear

Chelsea FC ‏@ChelseaFC 1m1 minute ago

.@ChelseaFC have today completed the signing of Michael Hector from Reading

hello michael, how would you like a spot in the champions league squad? **** no you wont play, you're just numbers mate. yeah, just sign here

not even a numbers signing, loaned back immediately. oh dear
Their hoarding of players is ******* disgraceful

There has to be a bottom line with their disgraceful tactics

Oh and English clubs can still get extensions for signings after the 6pm deadline has passed providing certain paperwork is lodged.

really dont understand this 2 hour grace period. you've just had 2 months to sell and sign players, but nah we need to fill out a form to allow us 2 hours more
Agree. You either get it done or you don't. Next they'll be asking for 3 hours grace.... Then 4.

Would be nice if there was some kind of limit on players a club can have signed at any given time.

What's that some 30+ players on loan?

Edit - 32 players.
They don't even use them

Kakuta, Van aanholt and a few others had their careers semi-ruined by this tactic 5 years ago or so

It has just gotten bigger and bigger and bigger over the years where they're constantly hoarding.

If I were a youngster, I'd go to a team that was serious in using my services once I had developed, Chelski never promote from within, they hoard all these youngsters yet when a first team player is sold, they replace them with another first teamer, generally fishing out big money for them. Only Zouma and Azpilicueta have made it out of their stupid system and found themselves in the squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game's not in a good state and I fear the AFL is heading that way also

TV rights money + wealthy football departments dictates these sports
The salary cap at least keeps things relatively even on field, I mean look at your mob (no disrespect) you're one of the poorer teams in the comp but absolutely killing it onfield. Although with footy department spending there's huge gaps between that haves and have nots.

The salary cap at least keeps things relatively even on field, I mean look at your mob (no disrespect) you're one of the poorer teams in the comp but absolutely killing it onfield. Although with footy department spending there's huge gaps between that haves and have nots.
I meant moreso soccer there's way more money in that

AFL has a long way to go, but implementing free agents, player power and TV money etc has turned the tide

So we've just had two examples in Stones and Berahino of players not moving for large amounts of money - you could throw Wanyama in as well if you want I suppose - and yet people are moaning that these days the game is all about who spends the most? Have they not followed football at all, ever?

He's barely played under Rodgers

Definitely happy with his pay packet

"I'm happy to stay and fight for my place." What a load of crap.

He'll be playing Mario Kart and table tennis for yet another 6 months while Gomez and Moreno play as our left backs.

They don't even use them

Kakuta, Van aanholt and a few others had their careers semi-ruined by this tactic 5 years ago or so

It has just gotten bigger and bigger and bigger over the years where they're constantly hoarding.

If I were a youngster, I'd go to a team that was serious in using my services once I had developed, Chelski never promote from within, they hoard all these youngsters yet when a first team player is sold, they replace them with another first teamer, generally fishing out big money for them. Only Zouma and Azpilicueta have made it out of their stupid system and found themselves in the squad.

Agree mate, but prepare for a backlash from the Chelsea supporters!

Chelsea aren't breaking any rules, but I'd be surprised if the authorities weren't already looking at this sort of thing and wanting to regulate it a bit more in future.

The players go into deals with their eyes open. Personally I'd be reluctant to do it, but they all have the right to say no.

I think their should be some sort of regulation on hoarding players but you've got to also appreciate that people want clubs to live within their means and one way of doing that is to buy players before they become superstars, ready to contribute straight away in a title challenging side.

Enrique deleted his twitter and instagram accounts after abuse from fans.

proxy.jpg

That's insane.

Nathan Ake, Victorien Angban, Christian Atsu, Lewis Baker, Patrick Bamford, Jeremie Boga, Isiah Brown, Nathaniel Chalobah, Andreas Christensen, Juan Cuadrado, Cristian Cuevas, Alex Davey, Ulises Davila, Matej Delac, Islam Feruz, Michael Hector, Jordan Houghton, Tomas Kalas, Todd Kane, Cristian Manea, Marco Marin, Victor Moses, Nathan, Kenneth Omeruo, Danilo Pantic, Mario Pasalic, Stipe Perica, Lucas Piazon, Jhoao Rodriguez, Mohamed Salah, Dominic Solanke, Marco Van Ginkel, Wallace:eek:

They don't even use them

I doubt anyones had their careers ruined, it's not like they don't get to play still at a decent level.

Zouma and Courtois are the 2 gems to come out of it so far. Traore has returned this season and joined the squad.

But the numbers are scary and it the 'vibe' it gives out isn't great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back