Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

that actually seems to be pretty exploitable, they basically give you the +0 handicap at the same price as -0.5, that's a huge bonus for big favourites.

did they do it for the whole year?

that actually seems to be pretty exploitable, they basically give you the +0 handicap at the same price as -0.5, that's a huge bonus for big favourites.

did they do it for the whole year?

Nah, they usually do it for a month or so after season launch to get people punting on the EPL

Are other people having their bets referred to a trader on Crownbet? Happening to me now, I asked them about it and they said that they were doing it for everyone now. I'm sceptical.
it's absolutely not for everyone (i.e. i've seen people in the last two days put bets on that auto accept), but has been happening to me for months

it's absolutely not for everyone (i.e. i've seen people in the last two days put bets on that auto accept), but has been happening to me for months

Follow up question, are they often partially rejecting your stakes? I've had it happen to me a few times but I was betting on exotic markets so thought maybe they just had a lower maximum stake.

Follow up question, are they often partially rejecting your stakes? I've had it happen to me a few times but I was betting on exotic markets so thought maybe they just had a lower maximum stake.
Plenty of times, but with no real consistency - sometimes will be $50 max on a line, sometimes they'll take the lot

Plenty of times, but with no real consistency - sometimes will be $50 max on a line, sometimes they'll take the lot

Well confirmed. Just had a $5 bet on Hawthorn at odds of 1.01 vs Brisbane referred to a trader. HA.

What sites aren't you restricted on? My options are running out.

I just logged into my Crownbet account and thought I got lucky and scored an extra $441 in my balance. Then I noticed I had four pending bets, which was news to me. Then I looked at the pending bets and got confused, as those bets were placed with Puntingpal. So I went to log into Puntingpal and it took me straight to the Crownbet website.

Shattered. Puntingpal was an awesome book.

I just logged into my Crownbet account and thought I got lucky and scored an extra $441 in my balance. Then I noticed I had four pending bets, which was news to me. Then I looked at the pending bets and got confused, as those bets were placed with Puntingpal. So I went to log into Puntingpal and it took me straight to the Crownbet website.

i always assumed the puntingpal story would end similarly to sports alive
reckon you got lucky

Jugada wins the internet!

From the AFL thread, March 10th 2015:

Got to factor in the odds of PuntingPal going under before seasons end though

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they accepting your bets still for a fair amount?

Ive found Crownbet are actually one of the better books in regards to limiting

They are limiting them slightly but I was betting on exotic markets (Next Essendon Coach and Total Team Behinds). Haven't placed a large bet on a more mainstream market lately with them.

Jugada wins the internet!

From the AFL thread, March 10th 2015:

:thumbsu:
tumblr_inline_mzblzwmeC81rlpk9c.gif

i always assumed the puntingpal story would end similarly to sports alive
reckon you got lucky
Yep very lucky. If i knew a solid book like Crown were going to clean up their mess i would have taken their huge bonus bet offers they were giving out to get people to deposit so they could keep up payments with withdrawals

They are limiting them slightly but I was betting on exotic markets (Next Essendon Coach and Total Team Behinds). Haven't placed a large bet on a more mainstream market lately with them.

Exotic markets like that can be tricky, i would just see how they go with regular markets before ditching them. A mate of mine got set on a couple of horses to win about twenty grand with them on a couple of their racing futures markets. I know those markets are terrible but i was impressed that they let him on for that much liability on a relatively unknown couple of 3yos

They are generally one of the better ones to let you on in my experience

Exotic markets like that can be tricky, i would just see how they go with regular markets before ditching them. A mate of mine got set on a couple of horses to win about twenty grand with them on a couple of their racing futures markets. I know those markets are terrible but i was impressed that they let him on for that much liability on a relatively unknown couple of 3yos

They are generally one of the better ones to let you on in my experience

Yeah I haven't had any issues up until now, I will place a few bets on popular markets and see how I go. Not an account I have won much with either so can't see why they would be interested in limiting me.

Sportsbet have the same promo they did for the AFL for the new NFL season. Place a $50 bet on the superbowl winner and get a free $5 bet every game that team wins.

Now which teams are most likely to get the 10 wins to beak even?

Sportsbet have the same promo they did for the AFL for the new NFL season. Place a $50 bet on the superbowl winner and get a free $5 bet every game that team wins.

Colts are in the easiest division so I would be looking at them. Seattle are more likely to win the Super Bowl though.

Where are/did you receive these/this promo/s? I can't find anything about this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back