Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

oh yeah, the other point i forgot. james' daughter signed up to some nutty religious group to try and use belief in magic as a justification for not vaccinating her child. (surprisingly!) i dont think this hilarious charade actually played any part in the proceedings.

Have posted several links for you, to legitimate medical professionals who say vaccinations are effective. Why do you discount these people who have expertise, yet accept a person who has no medical expertise?

Because she presented evidence to the court ( in a battle against the state itself) and WON, thus clearly legitimizing her evidence, of which there were 90pages worth.[/QUOTE]

My reading suggests the court case was brought against her daughter for child neglect( refusal to vaccinate) and she may have 'won' the case because it was decided it was the parent's choice, not a case of neglect.
That verdict is more about individual's rights rather than validating the family's beliefs re vaccination.
Unless you can produce other notes from the case?

Last edited:
so, i've read about POGMA's court case. 2 notes though- 1) im relying on james' opinion from her book. i can't remember the exact title of the book, but maybe you might have heard about it? 2) the salient page is unavailable online, but you can understand the outcome(s) from the surrounds.

first point- the judge specifically stated that he did not want to get into the medical details of the case as it was "opening a can of worms". basically, all the bullshit that the james family provided to the court was ignored, and had no bearing on its outcome.

major point- the family didn't win the case because of all the "evidence" presented by james. they won because they provided a single (re-written) solitary note from their doctor. the doctor's note basically said (in its first iteration at least) that vaccination would be harmful because the family felt so strongly about it.

that is pretty much it. it's no surprise that no-degree mothergoose POGMA didn't quite understand the salient points of the case ;)
Look stupid, you're making a complete fool of yourself. ...u expect us to believe that a solitary doctors note was all it took, if so, why would a court case be necessary.
The fact is, the judge demanded that she prove it was dangerous, and she did so by compiling approx 90 pages of evidence, this evidence was later used to write book, and was supported with approx 400 references.

The great thing about " Immunization the reality behind the Myth " is that it proved that vaccines are both dangerous and ineffective, and exposed the way in which the disgusting medical/pharmaceutical companies manipulated data to take credit for the natural flow of disease rates.

Look stupid, you're making a complete fool of yourself. ...u expect us to believe that a solitary doctors note was all it took, if so, why would a court case be necessary.
The fact is, the judge demanded that she prove it was dangerous, and she did so by compiling approx 90 pages of evidence, this evidence was later used to write book, and was supported with approx 400 references.

The great thing about " Immunization the reality behind the Myth " is that it proved that vaccines are both dangerous and ineffective, and exposed the way in which the disgusting medical/pharmaceutical companies manipulated data to take credit for the natural flow of disease rates.
Have you got the link to the judge asking for this 'proof' please?

...u expect us to believe that a solitary doctors note was all it took, if so, why would a court case be necessary.

hahahahaha. ahhhhhh hahahahahahahaha.

hahahahaha. really? :D

so, really?

have you even read this book? you know...this famous, world-shattering text of biblical proportions? :D you could PM someone on bigfooty i think. there's a guy there that jerks off over it.

in the handful of pages preceding and after #169 walene james explains this to you with a few details.

she explains that the first letter written by their doctor had no legal standing. the judge actually had to ask the doctor to re-write it so it might have some relevance to the case. it's first version stated vaccination was harmful because the family disagreed with it so strongly.

she quotes articles written in the news at the time that discuss the subsequent doctor's letter and how it prevented successful prosecution of the child endangerment charge. she quoted the judge verbatim, where he says he won't consider the medical aspects of vaccination (despite the mountains of bullshit sent to him by the defendant's cray cray mother).

be honest now. have you even read this book? :D

All the details are in the book "Immunization the reality behind the Myth 1995".

I'm asking for something that can verify what the book says, the case number, the title of the case, what court it was heard in, the judge involved things like that.

i mean surely you did research and didn't just take what the book said as gospel? you've stated time and time again you've researched this a lot. surely you rigorously tested this woman's claims?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, but you're a doctor, lawyer, statistician, LOL.
Don't believe you're any of them, you've shown a lack of medical knowledge in a number of posts, lack of legal knowledge on advice given and no way known a statistician because the stats you use as so flawed it isn't funny, plus no statistician would actually go against the stats when they are so heavily weighted in the opposite direction.

Also, just wondering what you think of this
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...cause-people-arent-vaccinating-their-children

Do you seriously want this back in society?

Don't believe you're any of them, you've shown a lack of medical knowledge in a number of posts, lack of legal knowledge on advice given and no way known a statistician because the stats you use as so flawed it isn't funny, plus no statistician would actually go against the stats when they are so heavily weighted in the opposite direction.

Also, just wondering what you think of this
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...cause-people-arent-vaccinating-their-children

Do you seriously want this back in society?
The problem with your LIES is that " Immunization the reality behind the Myth " contains hundreds of stats disproving vaccination efficacy.

The problem with your LIES is that " Immunization the reality behind the Myth " contains hundreds of stats disproving vaccination efficacy.

are you still quoting that book you haven't read? lol! how would you even know what the stats proved, given i've already shown everyone that you down understand statistics?

oh look, here's walene james and how her daughter got off a charge by providing a letter from her doctor, which had nothing to do with the "90 pages" of bullshit she provided the court.

wD7GJTM.jpg

Hundreds of stats from one paper ignoring the fact that there are thousands of papers out there with stats showing the benefits of vaccinations.

Notice you still refuse to say if you want polio to return to the western world of would prefer to see it eradicated in the same manner smallpox was. But as we know you don't want the truth to get in the way of your argument.

are you still quoting that book you haven't read? lol! how would you even know what the stats proved, given i've already shown everyone that you down understand statistics?

oh look, here's walene james and how her daughter got off a charge by providing a letter from her doctor, which had nothing to do with the "90 pages" of bullshit she provided the court.

wD7GJTM.jpg

You gotta love the way this scumbag has access to the book, yet still pretends vaccines are safe, and that big pharma are really good people.

Hundreds of stats from one paper ignoring the fact that there are thousands of papers out there with stats showing the benefits of vaccinations.

Notice you still refuse to say if you want polio to return to the western world of would prefer to see it eradicated in the same manner smallpox was. But as we know you don't want the truth to get in the way of your argument.

STUPID.....no disease has ever been eradicated by a vaccine as they're ineffective and dangerous.

STUPID.....no disease has ever been eradicated by a vaccine as they're ineffective and dangerous.
As I said before and you refused to acknowledge I ask again what happened to Smallpox?

Failure to provide answer and reason for it means you are an ignorant fool.

As I said before and you refused to acknowledge I ask again what happened to Smallpox?

Failure to provide answer and reason for it means you are an ignorant fool.

Don't you know? Its just named something else these days..as is polio etc etc hahaha. Anti vaxxers and their utterly tenuous grasp of their ideology crack me up.

You gotta love the way this scumbag has access to the book, yet still pretends vaccines are safe, and that big pharma are really good people.
The book is freely available on the net.
Anyone with half a brain would read the salient passages before commenting.
It's the work of a woman with an axe to grind and nothing of any note to support it....
It's laughable you think it contains some evidence which might hold sway over 100 years of medical science really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back