KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's 2 players the skip has got rid of during his reign
So your saying it was solely Tyse Dipetta's decision? I'm pretty sure he had plenty of support from fellow teammates & I don't blame him....

Just out of curiosity Fox what's ur opinion on that issue & the other recent issues that have happened? Also what's ur thoughts on the season?? Seniors pass or fail at this stage? Have they met expectations of fellow club members?

& yes hindsight is a wonderful thing, looking back how do you think the committee has gone with their decision making? Have they passed or failed? :thumbsu:

So your saying it was solely Tyse Dipetta's decision? I'm pretty sure he had plenty of support from fellow teammates & I don't blame him....

Just out of curiosity Fox what's ur opinion on that issue & the other recent issues that have happened? Also what's ur thoughts on the season?? Seniors pass or fail at this stage? Have they met expectations of fellow club members?

& yes hindsight is a wonderful thing, looking back how do you think the committee has gone with their decision making? Have they passed or failed? :thumbsu:
I reckon at start of season we thought we might be a chance for two 2 which then should equate to a grand final
Probably didn't pan out that way due whatever but we are still in it and our best football is good enough
In terms of decisions made about recruiting mid season would have to ask coaches and committee
In my humble opinion it's short term gain (maybe none) for long term pain (maybe A lot )
Positive is 3rds and 2nds will play off and hopefully we can keep as many as possible

Big lance might be spoilt for choice between nagambie, avenel, rushworth, Lancaster, murchison ?, and possibly a few more. Can anyone confirm who will be coaching again next year?
If he manages to get one of these job I wonder if there's enough cash there for big Fev? Wow wee would that be big

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he manages to get one of these job I wonder if there's enough cash there for big Fev? Wow wee would that be big
Im not sure if you know some one down our area or not.
One of my mates said he saw them together. Now friendly pot or talking business no one knows. My guess is that you've been given some inside info.

Anyone know when the league vote count is? Thought it was usually following the final H&A game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has now been moved to be held in conjunction with the Presentation Night.

Thursday October 1st, (Friday public holiday for AFL Grand Final)

Elims this weekend. Would expect Stanhope to get over Violet Town, Lanky v Avenel could go right down to the wire. Avenel by 10pts.

I heard on the radio a week or so ago that former Murch coach Steve Reeves is doing development work at rushworth.. I'm lead to believe lance whitnall and reeves are related and that lance has wen spotted at a couple kdfl games. Could they be set to work together??

I heard on the radio a week or so ago that former Murch coach Steve Reeves is doing development work at rushworth.. I'm lead to believe lance whitnall and reeves are related and that lance has wen spotted at a couple kdfl games. Could they be set to work together??
Must be a busy bloke isn't he a senior coach over in the golden rivers

Yes related

I am sure Reevesy is focussed on getting Quamby two more wins.

Is a long drive though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back