Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I'm noticing is that the majority of my matches are Asian, not that I have a problem with it, the ones I've been matching are decently attractive, just an interesting observation. There must be something in my appearance that appeals to them lol

i am also getting a lot of asian matches

Something I'm noticing is that the majority of my matches are Asian, not that I have a problem with it, the ones I've been matching are decently attractive, just an interesting observation. There must be something in my appearance that appeals to them lol

You've probably got that non-threatening, boyish, nerdy look that the oriental birds seem to go for.

Is there a way to change my name on Tinder without changing my Facebook name?
I feel that having an Eastern name might be putting people off.
This made me spit chips. Like I was eating chips and laughing and I spat them.

But now I'm just sad and eating chips... This is actually a really sad post.

Is there a way to change my name on Tinder without changing my Facebook name?
I feel that having an Eastern name might be putting people off.
Yeah, Eastern names aren't really in at the moment. I mean Kim and Kanye named their daughter North West, maybe a Northern or Western name would be the go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And it'll start with a fedora tip and a message that ends with "m'lady."

VzZNJXF.jpg

Ultimate irony is that old Greek pits up there wouldn't even like a bloke like him. Those hardcore, intense, mental case feminists naturally want the same s**t in a dude as basic girls in Roshes who go "ahhhmmm" and browse Asos in Arts lectures.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441118336.504155.jpg

ahhhh i think finally after matching with nothing but hairy armpits and stinkers for a few days found a semi decent one

gaze down to bio

Oh ffs

will proceed with caution

For GDs sakes if nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back