Adopted team during Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Just wanted to know which team if any, fans whose teams are not in the finals will follow during September?

Obviously some teams like the dogs and crows will have a lot of sentimental support while others(hawthorn, sydney) won't have much.

So which team do you want to see do well in september?

Freo - Never won a flag
West Coast - Have battled injuries and come from outside the 8 to be a challenger
Richmond - Haven't won a flag since 1980 and the tiger army under 40 have seen very little success.
Bulldogs - Haven't won a flag since their one and only in 1954 and have come from a predicted bottom 4 position to be the story of the season.
Crows - Tragic circumstances this year and are playing sensational footy at the right time of year.

Normally I'd be saying anyone but the Crows.

This year though its anyone but Hawthorn.
Hodge should not be playing in the first final, its handy to have mates on the MRP.

Personal preference - I'd like to see Choco, Ladey and Hardwick bag another one, particularly Choco after the year he has had. As much as I'd like Freo the club to win one, I don't want to see it happen under Ross Lyon.

In order..
Richmond, Crows, Dogs, North, West Coast, Freo, Sydney, Hawks

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't care less, hopefully a few of the matches come right down to the wire, a frantic finish in a final is compulsive viewing.

I hear alot of people saying they will be going for such and such. But just cant back another team myself. I enjoy football and will watch most of the finals but wont be backing anyone.

Wiggles, because the rest of the 4 is filled with teams that have won too many or are coached by Ross Lyin and the docker bleating if they won would be irritating

Don't even bother with the bottom 4 cos it's not happening

Remove this Banner Ad

Back