Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't get him I'm out for the week
**** you guys

the board is melting down cause as you know we dont need much and were raising the flag, 3-5 players A grade and depth... BTW im a Doc of Pysch also but would never call myself a Doc..im a corporate guy outside of field though, corporate and 41, retired and loving the tigers progression. Love your sensible posts with all this angst....

More importantly peoples, why the **** can we not trade Fatprick Smith, Caro, Jon Ralph, and Mick Warner to new clubs???

We have already offloaded Basil to Freo, surely they can take more off us
Plonk Fatprick in the goal square. They need a big bodied KPF

Scoop McClure on AW said he wont be at the Tiges as the blues are asking to much
Bloke just read my post, what a knobhead
You hear that Scoop, you're a knobhead

Greg Venom Denham
HAHHAHA the same campaigner who said there was a challenge against Peggy last year. Might ring KB tomorrow morning. Can't stand Denham.

176162-c1affe14-e2ea-11e3-a7a8-6be126a41391.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should throw the kitchen sink at treloar he is exactly what we need
As far as yarran, Motlop or anyone else goes, trade only if they are a great deal as they are not essential and not worth over paying

More importantly peoples, why the **** can we not trade Fatprick Smith, Caro, Jon Ralph, and Mick Warner to new clubs???

We have already offloaded Basil to Freo, surely they can take more off us
Mick Warner and Caro are Tiger Royalty u spud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back